Georgia Immigration Laws

Georgia Immigration Laws - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2019 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Georgia Immigration Laws
Georgia, USA
Post Date: 17th May, 2011 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Georgia Immigration Laws

Name: Mindy

Comments: If I did that I would probably be suspended and I'm a US citizen so how come illegals get to do what they want, what rights do they have?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2011 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Laws Immigration Georgia

Georgia Immigration Laws

MABLETON, Ga. (AP) About 100 students walked out of class at a suburban Atlanta high school on Tuesday, protesting Georgia's new law cracking down on illegal immigration and a new Georgia university system policy that effectively bars illegal immigrant students from the five most competitive state colleges and universities. The students at Pebblebrook High School in Mableton left class at 2 p.m. And rallied outside the school. Several illegal immigrant students shared their stories and some other students expressed their support for their illegal immigrant friends. "I feel like doing something like this raises awareness and also shows our voices," said Dulce Guerrero, a senior who was brought to the U.S. Illegally when she was 2 years old. "I'm here to give all undocumented students a face." RRef. Source 1

22nd Mar, 2019 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Georgia Immigration Laws History & Civil Business Politics

Honestly I think that the parents should be reprimanded for illegally entering the country but not their children since they are minors and do not have full responsibility. However those who just go to the country illegally and expect and acceptance from the law will simply not work out. Despite this the law will still see all illegal immigrants regardless of age, race and sex as the same… illegal immigrants globally, not just from one particular country.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

> TOPIC: Georgia Immigration Laws

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,