Bashar Al-Assad - Page 10 of 11

Yes, I agree with you. I think we need to - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Bashar Al-assad Quotes
Syrian President
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bashar Al-Assad - Page 10

When will Iran abandon Bashar al-Assad?

Iran's interests in Syria will very soon supersede its support for Bashar al-Assad. Ref. Source 5s.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2016 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

Al-Assad Bashar

Assad says Trump a natural ally if he fights 'terror':

"We cannot tell anything about what he's going to do, but if… he is going to fight the terrorists, of course we are going to be ally, natural ally in that regard with the Russian, with the Iranian, with many other countries," the Syrian president Ref. Source 6k.

16th Nov, 2016 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad History & Civil Business Politics

I wouldn't focus too much on Trump. He is recruiting a lot of people that are familiar with government procedure as well as warmongering so if he thinks that the US will simply look over his atrocities he has another thing coming.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Al-Assad Bashar

Assad ready to negotiate on "Everything" at proposed peace talks;

"We are ready to negotiate everything. We need to talk about negotiation regarding whether to end the conflict in Syria or talking about the future of Syria, everything, it's fully open. There's no limit for the negotiations. Ref. Source 3n.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Al-Assad Bashar

Russia protects Assad at UN as US warns of 'isolation'

There was anger at the United Nations Security Council, as Russia vetoed a draft resolution condemning last week's alleged chemical attack in Syria. It's the eighth time it has protected its ally President Bashar al-Assad in this way. The US warned Russia it was "Isolating" itself, but President Vladimir Putin has once again rejected accusations that the Assad government was behind the release of nerve agents. Ref. Source 6o.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad
A Friend

Bashar Al-Assad

And so it goes. As ineffective as our Congress is, it is like the most collaborative, effective bodies in the world when compared to the UN, whose budget we fund about 20% - 25% of. Considering we're about triple what China contributes I'm not sure that any country should be able to veto what we propose.

As far as Assad goes, he is a butcher. That said, he is fighting to win, and that means absolutely destroying the will of your rivals. However, using chemicals and gas agents on civilians is against every law of war. This the world can't and shouldn't allow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad
A Friend

Bashar Al-Assad - Page 10

It is a big game and a big gamble on both Assad and the Russian governments. I think that over time we will see more people working towards helping the Syrian people instead of Assad.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad
A Friend

Bashar Al-Assad Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

Yes, I agree with you. I think we need to make it expensive on Russia… but that would require our European allies since they are Russia's biggest trading partners.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Bashar Al-Assad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,