Bashar Al-Assad - Page 11 of 11

Should Assad Stay Or Should He Go… - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Nov, 2017 - 3:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Bashar Al-assad Quotes
Syrian President
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bashar Al-Assad - Page 11

Assad 'still has chemical weapons'

THE chemical weapons watchdog says sarin gas was used in Syria, as Israel reportedly claims Bashar al-Assad has three tonnes of chemical weapons left. Ref. Source 5q.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Al-Assad Bashar

US Plans to Topple Assad Family Go Back Six Presidents, CIA Doc Reveals:

WikiLeaks discovered that one of these documents includes a secret report involving scenarios for ousting Hafez Assad (Bashar Assad's father) going back all the way to the Reagan administration. Ref. Source 6v.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad
A Friend

Bashar Al-Assad History & Civil Business Politics

And this demonstrates their staying power and the cunning of al-Assad and his father. They've lived in a back stabbing environment and managed to hold power and thrive, even with us trying to overthrow them.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Al-Assad Bashar

You Only Hate Assad Because Your TV Told You To. By Caitlin Johnstone. Are you the sort of person who can face uncomfortable truths and revise their worldview accordingly. Ref. Source 6b.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad
A Friend

Al-Assad Bashar

Yes, this is great news… and if I hadn't been to many of these places myself I might even believe it. But I have been to these places. And the places I haven't been to I have friends who have. Assad isn't crazy. He is fighting a brutal civil war and he took a calculated gamble with a new American President and he lost. That is what happened.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad

Watch: Syrian President Bashar al Assad meets freed kidnap victims. President Bashar al-Assad and his wife receive 34 abducted persons, recently freed from the armed terrorist groups in Barzeh Source 2d.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad
A Friend

Bashar Al-Assad - Page 11

This is great. And I'm sure it wasn't staged. No, the free press of Syria showed this. How wonderful. And then I see comments that Assad cares for his people. Yes, he cares for only his people and couldn't give a darn about anyone else. To the point where he uses chemical weapons on those who oppose him.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Bashar Al-Assad Politics Business Civil & History - Page 11

Should Assad Stay Or Should He Go… By Ron Paul. Why is it any of our business who runs Syria. Source 6e.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Bashar Al-Assad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,