Getting People To Comment About Your Blog

Getting People Comment Blog - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th May, 2011 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

GettIng People To Comment About Your Blog
Blog Related

Name: Walter

Comments: People write me by email saying they love my blog but they never comment there. I don't want to be pushy and tell them to do that I was kind of hoping they would just do it on their own, what should I do to get people to comment on my blog?

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2011 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Blog Your Comment People Getting

Post lots of pictures and don't write a super long entry. At the end of your blog, make sure to add "Please comment!".

27th Jul, 2013 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Getting People To Comment About Your Blog Blogs Member Public

I think most people feel they need to have like a connect with you before they comment. Pictures help that, a friendly atmosphere also encourages it. You can't write like all proud and stuff because that's just a turn off.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2013 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You know it's kind of weird- Sometimes I feel the desire to make a comment on people's blogs and sometimes I don't. I was want to say something meaningful and don't want to be pedantic. smile.gif

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2014 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mommy Blogger Charged With Poisoning 5-Year-Old Son to Death for More Blog Traffic

Garnett Spears died at the young age of five years old in January, six days after he had been rushed to the hospital. His sodium levels had risen, though there was no medical explanation.

But this last hospital stay was hardly Garnett's only one. From when he was first born, he was in and out of the hospital, his first visit when he was five days old and bleeding from an ear infection. He even was on feeding tubes for most of his life. And so, his mother, Lacey Spears, began to blog, to share her son's illness with readers who would listen, in order to gain support, and also, attention. And she may have gone so far as to kill her own son to achieve such attention. Ref. Source 5

3rd Feb, 2015 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

It depends on what kind of comments you are looking for. The kind of blogs I visit are usually about technical stuff like codes and better ways to run programs. Most of the comments are either big "Thank yous" Or they are from viewers that want to improve on the blog entry. The underlying thing is your content has to be worth the time of the person reading so that they will be willing to comment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2015 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Getting People Comment Your Blog

Most of the comments I see are just "Thank you" Or a link back to their own site. Rarely will you find a worthwhile comment to read. I know the content of the blogger is what's important.

3rd Feb, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Getting People Comment Your Blog Public Member Blogs

Wow, whatever you do to make your blog more popular don't do what Lacey Spears because that's completely nutters and evil. I can't believe someone could be so wrapped up into something that they're willing to kill their own to make it happen.

> TOPIC: Getting People To Comment About Your Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,