Donald Trump's State Of Mind

Donald Trump' S State Mind - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Is Donald Trump mentally ill?
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2016 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Three professors of psychiatry call for 'neuropsychiatric evaluation' of Trump out of fears he's mentally ill:

In a letter addressed to President Barack Obama, three professors of psychiatry - including one from Harvard Medical School - expressed fears that President-elect Donald Trump's exhibits signs he may not be mentally fit to assume the presidency. Ref. Source 3e.

Andrew Sullivan on the mental state of Donald Trump:

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2016 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Mind State Trumps Donald

The left are really trying hard to get anything on Trump to remove him but arguments like this aren't going to work especially after the recent Electoral College vote.

25th Dec, 2016 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump's State Of Mind Health & Special Psychology

Honestly I'm not surprised, though in truth I never supported either candidate. Still, many of the things Trump has said or done has left me to wonder though considering whether or not he might have some issues or they simply be stupid.

Yet at the same rime, despite making some decisions that may not be considered very sound, I can very much tell he is an intelligent man. Which yes, means I feel I can be all the more dangerous.

Gets, the votes are in… what more can be done?

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mind State Trumps Donald

Extreme narcissism is an easy diagnosis. Even most of his supporters admit he's in love with himself.

As if that weren't bad enough, I suspect sociopathy is also on the list. Reportedly, people get the sense the man is acting all the time, even when in situations a normal man would relax. One man described it as "Donald Trump playing Donald Trump", and utterly failed to get a glimpse at who the man was when not on the "Stage". On the few occasions people can be confident he's acting from the heart, he's quite angry.

29th Dec, 2016 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Mind State Trumps Donald

Maybe he is just that way. Not everyone that is an eccentric billionaire needs a psycho evaluation and even if he did maybe its more about those who voted for him.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump is entirely sane - as a fan of his, I've had to consider both what I like and dislike about him, and I have considered his motives on several occasions. The fact that may of the things he said he would do would personally benefit him are what gave me confidence in his ability to succeed and become president, and even though he could use a filter - the guy has been known to say uncalled for things, ill give [yes/you] that - I think most of what he says are cause-and-effect, which is logical, which is sane. For example, during the election, he wanted to draw in the disenfranchised youth and those who were sick of career politicians and their lines. So he spoke simply and straight, without a prompter or a written speech, instantly setting him apart from everyone. He said a lot of things that were on out minds aloud, and made a lot of his comments and goals the same as our own comments and goals. We wanted what he had to offer, and he knew that, and thus he made it clear right away that he was not a career politician. That was key to his victory, and his motive and acts both tell me that he was entirely in the right to do this - it DID win him an election! If he follows logical cause-and-effect, how insane can he really be?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump's State Mind

In my non-professional opinion the only real thing wrong with Trump is he is a narcissist and can;t help himself. Even so that's probably what drove him to become a billionaire so its part of his nature now.

22nd Jan, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump's State Mind Psychology Special & Health

One thing for sure he, Donald Trump, is very into himself and how he is doing. I will really like to know if anyone tells him that he needs to cool it because at first it might sound funny but as president he is being ridiculous.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump's State Of Mind

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,