Pathfinder The Role Playing Game

Pathfinder Role Playing Game - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Jul, 2011 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 
Best of  Pathfinder Role Playing Game Pathfinder RPG
Post Date: 20th May, 2011 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Pathfinder

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the RP game "Pathfinder"?

Related Topics: How To Play Pathfinder - Basics

Pathfinder The Role Playing Game (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2011 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Game Playing Role Pathfinder

This complete, standalone, fantasy roleplaying game takes your fantasy campaigns to new heights of adventure! Backward-compatible with 3.5 fantasy rules but offering new solutions and options that place it firmly on the cutting edge, the Pathfinder RPG is the culmination of the largest open public playtest in RPG history.

20th May, 2011 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

Pathfinder The Role Playing Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm a member of other Role-playing Game communities and Pathfinder seems to have usurped and replaced 3.5 as the "Dungeons & Dragons of choice", as pretty much everyone agrees it's just a better variation, overall, fixes a lot of things, clarifies and focuses some things more appropriately, etc.

I don't know precisely what they're talking about, because I played 3.5 and I played Pathfinder and they seemed identical to me, so whatever changes there are, are so obscure and intricate, in a general overview of a system that I am not fond of in the first place, that for someone like me, any differences between 3.5 and PF are minor and meaningless.

Bottom line is: if you like 3.x, you're very likely to REALLY like Pathfinder, more, and it will probably be your favorite of the two systems. If you DON'T like 3.x, no amount of changes are going to win you over, because while they improve or fix or patch this or that quibble that true fans may have, the essential 3.x system itself remains vastly untouched.

22nd May, 2011 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

It will be good to see someone open up a Pathfinder RPG in the Member Wars section to see how it plays out.

23rd May, 2011 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

I believe there is a free Pathfinder SRD so it could be used and played and referenced legally, though not the "splatbooks" and such.

Post Date: 24th May, 2011 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have never played Pathfinder but I have heard about it. I would not mind giving it a try as a player. I would have to learn more about it before I tried any thing else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2011 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pathfinder Role Playing Game

I played Pathfinder with a group when I was living in Oregon and enjoyed it. As a role-player I like games to be more than just about combat and that was all these guys did. Perhaps others run it differently but the group I was with was primarily about combat. I bought the 4.0 books and that system is definitely all about combat.

7th Jul, 2011 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Pathfinder Role Playing Game Board Card & RPG Reviews

Cool thing Ealdstan maybe you can GM a Pathfinder game in the member wars board one of these days. You might get a turnout if its an option here.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pathfinder The Role Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,