Herman Cain

Herman Cain - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Nov, 2011 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Herman Cain Quotes
U.S.A. As President Of The USA
Post Date: 21st May, 2011 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Herman Cain

Herman Cain

Businessman Herman Cain has joined the growing field of Republicans who want to be president. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2011 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Cain Herman

Is this Herman Cain and the kitchen sink? Didn't no one catch the trumpet than Donald Trump pulled out? Just now Jim Carey will run for president too but he might more likely go for the Democratic party and their side more than than anything else.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2011 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Herman Cain History & Civil Business Politics

Herman Cain Competitive With Barack Obama in New Polls

The tidal wave of recent support for Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is manifesting itself in two new polls showing the pro-life businessman now running competitively with pro-abortion President Barack Obama.

The first poll, conducted by the firm Poll Position, shows Cain beating Obama in a potential head-to-head matchup by a 43.3 percent to 41.3 percent margin. In the results the firm found in its automated voice survey technology poll, Cain takes a whopping 24 percent of the African-American vote - a much higher percentage that actual Republican presidential candidates have received in elections past.

The survey shows 18.2 percent of white voters are undecided while just 4 percent of black voters are undecided in this hypothetical. Also, 12.5 percent of Republicans support Obama in the poll while 18.9 percent of Democrats back Cain. Poll Position's telephone survey of 1,135 registered voters nationwide was conducted October 9 and has a margin of error of three percent and the sample includes 33.4 percent Democrats, 32.2 percent Republicans and 34.2 percent independents.

Meanwhile, a new Rasmussen poll shows Cain has pulled within three points of Obama in its most recent national telephone survey of likely voters. The latest 2012 hypothetical matchup finds the president earning 42% support, while Cain picks up 39% of the vote. Seven percent (7%) prefer some other candidate, and 12% are undecided. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2011 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Cain Herman

Herman Cain Leads GOP Presidential Race in New Polls

The momentum on the Cain train is going strong as pro-life Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain now leads all GOP candidates seeking to take on pro-abortion President Barack Obama, according to a new NBC poll.

Cain is now the first choice of 27 percent of Republicans poll by the television network followed by former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney at 23 percent and Texas Gov. Rick Perry at 16 percent - both of whom are running as pro-life candidates. Texas" Rep. Ron Paul clocks in at 11 percent with former House Speaker Newt Gingrich at 8 percent, Rep. Michele Bachmann at 5 percent and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman at 3 percent.

"Fueled by Tea Party supporters, conservatives and high-interest GOP primary voters, former Godfather's Pizza CEO Herman Cain now leads the race for the Republican presidential nomination, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll," NBC News deputy political director Mark Murry said of the survey.

The survey of 336 voters who say they plan to vote in Republican primaries has a margin of error on each result of +/- 5.35 percentage points.

It is the second poll this week to show Cain in the lead, following a Public Policy Polling survey that has the businessman leading Mitt Romney by eight percentage points, 30 percent to 22 percent. In that poll Gingrich comes in with 15 percent to Rick Perry's 14%, Michele Bachmann's and Ron Paul's 5%, Jon Huntsman's 2%, Rick Santorum's 1%, and Gary Johnson's less than 1%. Ref. Source 5

Herman Cain
Herman Cain (Hover)

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2011 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Cain Herman

Businessman Herman Cain's 9-9-9 tax reform plan came under attack from his rivals early in tonight's GOP presidential debate in Las Vegas, with Texas Gov. Rick Perry telling Cain: "It's not going to fly."

Cain rejected a report released hours earlier by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center that said 84% of U.S. households would pay more under his plan than they do under current policies.

The former Godfather's Pizza CEO has been surging in the polls and is basically tied with former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in a new CNN/ORC International poll. But those rising poll numbers brought increased scrutiny for a candidate who was once flying below the radar. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2011 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Herman Cain

Cain Releases Clarifying Statement: I"m Pro-Life on Abortion
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has released a new statement clarifying his remarks on abortion - that has caused considerable debate about whether he is truly pro-life.

As LifeNews.com reported, Cain gave an interview to CNN in which he used typical "pro-choice" language about government not making abortion decisions for women that applied, depending on the listener, to either abortions in the case of r-pe and incest or abortion policy in general. Either way, pro-life advocates have been disappointed today following the comments and they have called on Cain to clarify the comments - which he did in a short message on twitter later in the day saying he is "100% pro-life."

The statement reads: "Yesterday in an interview with Piers Morgan on CNN, I was asked questions about abortion policy and the role of the President. I understood the thrust of the question to ask whether that I, as president, would simply "order" people to not seek an abortion. My answer was focused on the role of the President. The President has no constitutional authority to order any such action by anyone. That was the point I was trying to convey.
As to my political policy view on abortion, I am 100% pro-life. End of story."

"I will appoint judges who understand the original intent of the Constitution. Judges who are committed to the rule of law know that the Constitution contains no right to take the life of unborn children.
I will oppose government funding of abortion. I will veto any legislation that contains funds for Planned Parenthood. I will do everything that a President can do, consistent with his constitutional role, to advance the culture of life." Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2011 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Herman Cain

Herman Cain's opponents dig up harassment claims

The media is content to ignore the suppression of r-pe in the Occupy movement but all too quick to investigate speculative claims that Cain engaged in 'inappropriate behavior' during his time with the National Restaurant Association in the 90s. Politico has been spending a lot of time and resources to try and see this story through even though it seems to be a very weak case Cain may be in trouble. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2011 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Herman Cain Politics Business Civil & History

Name: Marabe

Comments: Cain reminds me a bit of Bill Clinton. Both had allegations of a sex scandal and both used careful words to describe their take on it or how they resolved it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Herman Cain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,