Cuba - Page 4 of 11

Havana gears up for huge concert Havana prepares - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Sep, 2009 - 11:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
3rd Jan, 2009 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Cuba - Page 4

I wonder what is the underlying purpose behind this speech? I believe it largely may have to do with keeping face. Maybe Castro does not like that he is not hearing enough of it from his brother.

50 years on, Raul Castro warns of US threat to Cuban Revolution:

President Raul Castro warned Cuba's future leaders that the US "enemy will never stop being aggressive, dominant and treacherous" on the 50th anniversary of the island's Communist Revolution led by his ailing brother Fidel.
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cuba

Cuban shake-up claims key figures

Cuba's cabinet secretary and foreign minister are sacked in President Raul Castro's first major cabinet reshuffle. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2009 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Cuba Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Cuba neighbours to restore ties

Costa Rica and El Salvador, the last two Central American nations not recognising Cuba, say they will re-establish ties with Havana. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Cuba

Cuba readies for possible influx of US tourists

Behind the mangroves that skirt the blue waters of Cuba's Bay of Cardenas, a 1500-slip marina is taking shape as the island's tourism industry braces for what could be its biggest challenge yet. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Cuba
A Friend

Cuba

I am glad that Obama has eased the restrictions of trade with Cuba. Now the people who have relatives there can travel to see them and send money to them in hopes for a better life there. I hope this also helps relations with Cuba. I think something positive will come of this.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2009 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Cuba

Cuba dissident flies to Argentina

A leading Cuban dissident flies to Argentina after authorities grant permission for her to visit relatives. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2009 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Cuba - Page 4

Castro says Cuban system to stay

Cuban President Raul Castro says he is willing to talk with the US, but Cuba's communist system will remain in place. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2009 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Cuba Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Havana gears up for huge concert

Havana prepares for the biggest open air concert since the 1959 revolution, with hundreds of thousands expected to attend. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Cuba

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,