St. Vincent And The Grenadines

St Vincent Grenadines - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd May, 2013 - 10:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Feb, 2004 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

St. Vincent And The Grenadines

St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Disputed between France and the United Kingdom in the 18th century, Saint Vincent was ceded to the latter in 1783. Autonomy was granted in 1969 and independence in 1979.

Location: Caribbean, islands between the Caribbean Sea and North Atlantic Ocean, north of Trinidad and Tobago

Ref. https://www.cia.gov

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2004 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Grenadines The Vincent St

As I recall, St Vincent and the Grenadines, even though they are independent, still belong to the CommonWealth of Nations, which means the Queen is still head of State. Her rule is carried out through a Governor General, but his role is mostly cermonial, with the elected Prime Minister and Parliament controlling the laws of the land. Does this mean that the country is financially supported by the Queen, if need be?

1st Mar, 2008 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

St. Vincent And The Grenadines Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What do you think about the allegations against Prime Minister Gonzales being accused of raping a police officer on duty at his residence?

2nd May, 2013 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Grenadines The Vincent St

A Vincentian boasted to me that St. Vincent has the best houses in the Caribbean. I looked at the island on Youtube and the scenery of the island looks spectacular. Anyone can confirm? He said that he found that Trinidad has poor housing stock.

> TOPIC: St. Vincent And The Grenadines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,