Supernatural The Animation

Supernatural Animation - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 13th Jun, 2011 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th May, 2011 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Supernatural: The Animation

What is your review for the entertainment value of the animated series called, "Supernatural: The Animation"?

Supernatural The Animation (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2011 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Animation Supernatural

The anime re-imagining of the original live-action series follows the Winchester brothers Sam and Dean as they hunt creatures and other supernatural phenomena across the American landscape. The anime will be a 22-episode season that will cover the storyline of the live-action version's first two seasons. The anime project will not only remake the best episodes from the live-action version, but also depict original episodes not seen in the live-action version. Those original episodes will include prologues of the Winchester brothers" childhood, anime-only enemies, and episodes featuring secondary characters from the live-action version.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2011 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Supernatural The Animation Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Has anyone seen the animated version first hand. I'm a huge fan of the live action series and I have just recently seen this online for sale and was wondering if it was faithful to the original.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2011 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Animation Supernatural

Name: Madic

Comments: They're pretty good. The animation for Supernatural is made under Warner Bros. Japan version so the quality is up there. I have not seen all but from what I've seen you shouldn't be disappointed if you like the TV series.

> TOPIC: Supernatural The Animation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,