Transgender Education

Transgender Education - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Aug, 2017 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th May, 2011 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transgender Education

'Gender Diversity' lesson includes 'transgender Clownfish'

Leave it to California to waste time and money on a topic such as 'gender identity' - they are teaching kids as young as Kindergarten about all the different possibilities beyond just the standard boy and girl gender identities. The article explains, "Students in the class were given cards, which included information on all-girl geckos and transgender clownfish, to illustrate the variations in nature that occur in humans, too. The lessons, which were required under school district policy to address issues of gender identity, were not intended to advocate a "particular lifestyle"." Obviously, parents have complained - will their complaints be met with accusations of being a hatemonger? Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Education Transgender

What's with this sudden rush to teach this kind of thing in schools now? I find that we can teach something as fact but not place opinions about it. For instance just because a creature is asexual doesn't mean I can be asexual too.

11th Aug, 2017 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Education UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I want to ask the liberal thinkers, would you be willing to send your child to a transgender school regardless to if your child has nay transgender issues or not?

> TOPIC: Transgender Education

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,