Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jan, 2014 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Dennis Rodman Actor or stick with basketball?
23rd Feb, 2004 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Dennis Rodman

On or off the basketball court Dennis Rodman is usually acting, but we will cover the off the court acting here. Dennis has starred with Jean Claude van Damne and in his own movie, 'Simon Sez', but how do you rate him as an actor?

Dennis Rodman
Dennis Rodman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2004 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Rodman Dennis

He is okay, I think his weird personality helps him in acting since he also portraits a weird role on the movies wink.gif. I will rate him as an 'okay' actor, when I start taking acting classes (hope soon) I will be able to give a better review.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2007 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dennis Rodman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Dennis Rodman sued again in Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS - A former beverage manager at the Hard Rock Hotel has sued Dennis Rodman, claiming the ex-NBA star assaulted her last year by rubbing against her body and slapping her on the buttocks.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071125/ap_en_ot/people_rodman

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2007 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Dennis Rodman
A Friend

Rodman Dennis

Honestly, I think he is pretty good. His wierd personality just can make a great movie, or in others it can MAYBE break that movie

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2013 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Rodman Dennis

Rodman leaves N. Korea, silent on Kim meeting

Former basketball star Dennis Rodman left North Korea yesterday, but he plans to return next month - even if a sponsor won't be with him. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2014 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman returns to N. Korea with ex-NBA players

Rodman leads players to Pyongyang for an exhibition game to mark the birthday of his friend Kim Jung Un. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2014 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman defends his North Korea visits

American basketball star Dennis Rodman defended his latest visit to North Korea in an interview with broadcaster CNN yesterday, saying it would help "Open the door" To the reclusive state. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2014 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Dennis Rodman Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Rodman 'sorry,' unable to aid imprisoned missionary

The former NBA player plans to return to North Korea in a month. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dennis Rodman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,