Mars - Page 6 of 9

NASA Mars Orbiter tracks back-to-back regional - Page 6 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Mar, 2017 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

?
Poll: Do you think Mars can support life?
  Yes, all life       25.00%
  Some, but not human       58.33%
  No       16.67%
Total Votes: 24
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Getting to Mars - Terra Forming - Getting to Mars from Earth
23rd Jun, 2016 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Mars - Page 6

The mineral "Tridymite" is what they found after doing x-rays. Tridymite is found on volcanic regions like the earth but scientists didn't believe it would be on Mars because of the lack of volcanoes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2016 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mars

NASA rover findings point to a more Earth-like Martian past

Chemicals found in Martian rocks by NASA's Curiosity Mars rover suggest the Red Planet once had more oxygen in its atmosphere than it does now. The findings add to evidence revealing how Earth-like our neighboring planet once was. Ref. Source 3c.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2016 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Mars UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Earthquakes, ‘Mars-quakes,’ and the possibility of life

A new study shows that rocks formed by the grinding together of other rocks during earthquakes are rich in trapped hydrogen -- a finding that suggests similar seismic activity on Mars may produce enough hydrogen to support life. Ref. Source 6j.

21st Sep, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Mars

What's the real reason behind going to Mars? Is it just to see if we can do it and colonize another planet or is there something more to this that we're not being told?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2016 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars

Several reasons, chief among them:
-Mars once had an atmosphere that could have been modified to support human life. It might be possible to restore, and begin the long process of terraforming the planet to serve as a second Earth.
-Generally speaking, knowledge of other planets advances our knowledge of this universe, and often leads to useful advances at home.
-Mars has a large quantity of useful materials that would be of benefit, if the difficulties of returning them home could be surpassed.
-More sociologically speaking, humanity stagnates without some kind of frontier. We need new places to go and explore.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Mars

Evidence of 2 billion years of volcanic activity on Mars

Analysis of a Martian meteorite found in Africa in 2012 has uncovered evidence of at least 2 billion years of volcanic activity on Mars. This confirms that some of the longest-lived volcanoes in the solar system may be found on the Red Planet. Ref. Source 6b.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars - Page 6

I'd love to head to be one of the people chosen to go to Mars. Just like I always wished I was one of the Europeans deep in the North American wilderness around 1600, or a Lakota tribesman in the early 1700s. How about one of the people crossing over to Europe and Asia from Africa 100,000 years ago or so. Imagine meeting and befriending Neanderthals, hunting mammoths, and fending off saber toothed tigers. I have an adventurous spirit. I guess that's why I joined the Army as a paratrooper and then moved to other units that would keep me moving around.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Mars Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 6

NASA Mars Orbiter tracks back-to-back regional storms

A regional dust storm currently swelling on Mars follows unusually closely on one that blossomed less than two weeks earlier and is now dissipating, as seen in daily global weather monitoring by NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter. Ref. Source 3v.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Mars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,