Mars - Page 7 of 9

Yes, Earth, Mars, and Venus are the three - Page 7 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Mar, 2017 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

?
Poll: Do you think Mars can support life?
  Yes, all life       25.00%
  Some, but not human       58.33%
  No       16.67%
Total Votes: 24
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Getting to Mars - Terra Forming - Getting to Mars from Earth
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars - Page 7

While Mars would be a nice place to visit and to work on making it a nice place to live I would think that more younger people need to go and work there as I am not sure I would be a good fit for Mars for now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars

Attempting to terra form Mars (And learning from potential mistakes) could be extremely important for the long term survival of our species.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I would love to be a part of this it were ever to come to pass. Yeah, I'm not a young buck any more but I'm in pretty good shape from my military time.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 7 Mars

Solar wind stripped Martian atmosphere away

Solar wind and radiation are responsible for stripping the Martian atmosphere, transforming Mars from a planet that could have supported life billions of years ago into a frigid desert world, according to new results. Ref. Source 7l.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars

If mars does not have a metal core to give it the protection that earth has with a magnetic field to protect it from the solar wind then we would not be able to support life on this planet without the use of shelter. A domed city, farms and other things lined with some magnetic field would be needed to protect humans there.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars

Yes, this is something we'd have to work on. And this done would have to be able to withstand Mars' storms, one crack and everyone dies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars - Page 7

Lead lined windows to withstand the radiation, Heavy built construction to survive massive storms and still clear enough to let in sunlight to warm the place. Needless to say mars is getting very close to being out of the Goldilocks zone and not looking very good otherwise.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Mars
A Friend

Mars Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 7

Yes, Earth, Mars, and Venus are the three and the other two are on the outer and inner periphery. One is too hot and one too cold. But of the other two, I think Mars is the more doable with today's technology.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Mars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,