Federal Bureau Of Investigations - FBI - Page 3 of 4

GOP Congressman says it's time to - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Federal Bureau Investigations,FBI
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Federal Bureau Of Investigations - FBI - Page 3

The FBI may get an interim director Friday. Here are the 5 candidates who could take charge until an official director replaces James Comey. Justice officials have said that the interim appointee could also be considered as an official nominee to succeed Comey, who was dismissed just four years into his 10-year term. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Federal Bureau Of Investigations - FBI
A Friend

FBI Investigations Bureau Federal

I will reserve judgement on this until we have a clearer picture of who our new FBI director is going to be. I am not sure on the qualifications that are needed to be the director.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Federal Bureau Of Investigations - FBI History & Civil Business Politics

Of the five, if the names I read about were accurate, I think two are blatantly political types with some experience, two are mostly law enforcement types with scads of experience, and one is a mixture with a lot of experience. Given where we are and how we got here I hope he with the law enforcement type and realizes the FBI needs to be independent.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 FBI Investigations Bureau Federal

Yeah I am sure that some politician will do all they can to make the best candidate not get in but have some person in their pocket be in so they will feel they can control the FBI. This is what got us in this mess to begin with I think.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

FBI Investigations Bureau Federal

We'll, this decision is completely up to President Trump. So, let's see which way he goes with it.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

FBI: American Gestapo By Lawrence Sellin. There is a Cold Civil War underway in the United States to determine who should control the federal government. Source 3f.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Federal Bureau Investigations FBI - Page 3

I believe the FBI is over stepping some of its grounds with all these investigations going on when there does not need to be some. We need to get the FBI back into investigating actual criminals.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Federal Bureau Investigations FBI Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

GOP Congressman says it's time to 'purge' FBI of anti-Trump elements. Florida Congressman Francis Rooney's use of the word "Purge" has sparked furor on social media because it smacks of an authoritarian regime. Source 5z.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Federal Bureau Of Investigations - FBI

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,