Missionaries Leave Haiti

Missionaries Leave Haiti - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 14th Jan, 2010 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th Feb, 2004 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Missionaries Leave Haiti

Missionaries Leave Haiti

Looks like even the Church can't handle what is going on in Haiti

international QUOTE

MISSIONARIES LEAVE HAITI
See Source 3

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has pulled all 64 of its nonnative missionaries out of Haiti because of increasing tensions there. "The safety of missionaries around the world is our utmost concern," Dale Bills, Church spokesman, said. The Church has more than 10,000 members in Haiti.

For further discussion please go to: Haiti Lost?

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2004 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Haiti Leave Missionaries

I was thinking about the missionaries there but what I cannot understand is why the native missionaries from there have to continue proselyting even though in my humble opinion it is clear it is not a safe place for doing missionary work. The rest of the missionaries who I suspect are American citizens have been pull out from the country which I fully understand because they may be targets but I think the native missionaries could be in danger too, they should assign them other missions. undecided.gif

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2010 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Missionaries Leave Haiti Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Brother

Comments: Did our missionaries ever go back there or has it always been like this?

14th Jan, 2010 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Haiti Leave Missionaries

Not sure when they went back but there are missionaries in Haiti and they are all safe:

international QUOTE
With its missionaries in Haiti all safe, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is beginning its humanitarian-relief efforts... Ref. Source 2

> TOPIC: Missionaries Leave Haiti

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,