Blade Of The Phantom Master

Blade Phantom Master - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2023 - 8:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2011 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Blade of the Phantom Master

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Blade of the Phantom Master"?

Blade Of The Phantom Master (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2011 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Master Phantom The Blade

Legend tells of a secret army, the Amen Osa, the phantom masters. Hidden warriors waiting to strike from the shadows to protect justice and defend the Jushin Empire from tyrants thieves. But Jushin has fallen, and its citizens live in fear of zombies, beasts and sadists. Now from the ashes of destruction, a hero appears to defend the people. His name is unknown, and no man knows who serves. Is he the last of the Amen Osa?

23rd Sep, 2023 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

Blade Of The Phantom Master Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Oh I don't know it has an anime version, I did read the manga, I like the mc that use brain rather than brawn, he need to depend a lot from it due to his weakened body after making a deal with devil to swap with his fiancee sickened body, but his fiancee choose to suicide instead thinking it would break the deal but turn out its not.

> TOPIC: Blade Of The Phantom Master

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,