Angry Boys

Angry Boys - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Feb, 2012 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
TV Series
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2011 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Angry Boys

Angry Boys - Season 1 Episode 2 - When Angry Boys continues tonight, another new character from Chris Lilley is revealed - S.mouse. S.mouse, the U.S. Rap artist who became an overnight sensation with his child-friendly single "Slap My Elbow" has found himself under house-arrest and under pressure from the record company over his self-penned YouTube released "Poo On You".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2011 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Boys Angry

Angry Boys - Season 1 Episode 5 - Daniel and Nathan play a game called Piss Funny. S.mouse creates a home studio and gets into trouble with Lasquisha over his new song "Black Balls". Jen explains Tim's training strict schedule and the new range of Gaystyle lickable shoes

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2011 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Angry Boys Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Angry Boys - Season 1 Episode 6 - Blake starts up the Fat Boys Surf School and Gran takes a young boy on a prison tour. Meanwhile Daniel throws a party for all the teenagers in Dunt.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2011 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Boys Angry

Angry Boys - Season 1 Episode 7 - Daniel's mum forces him to spend the day with a gay teenager from Dunt; S.mouse performs to an unimpressed audience at a school; Jen tries to help Tim with his depression.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2011 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Boys Angry

Angry Boys - Season 1 Episode 8 - Blake's loyalties are tested when a former Mucca Mad Boy gets out of prison and seeks revenge on Packo for shooting Blake's balls off.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2011 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Angry Boys

Angry Boys - Season 1 Episode 9 - Daniel enlists the help of black Daniel to find Nathan, Tim turns on his controlling mother Jen, and the Mucca Mad Boys attempt to cheer up Blake after Kareena leaves him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2011 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Angry Boys

I have to say that Chris Lilley's first mocumentary 'We can be Heroes' was brilliant. It was smart and sassy and completely different to anything on television at that time. Very clever and funny. Then he did 'Summer Heights High' and I didn't get into it as much as I did as the first series. However, it was still a huge hit here in Australia and there have been some killer lines in it, still used today. So everyone was waiting with bated breath for the third series. And although I wasn't into Summer Heights High as much, I did know he was a talented man. I watched perhaps five minutes of the first ep of "Angry Boys" and that was it for me, It was brash, unfunny and I found it quite offensive. It used a lot of bad language for the sake of using bad language. Each to their own, but 'Angry Boys' is a far cry from the brilliant and funny tongue-in-cheek writing of Chris Lilley's first series 'We can be Heroes'

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2012 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Angry Boys Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The many faces of Chris Lilley

When a skinny, white Australian guy covers his face with black paint to play a black character, there's a good chance people will be critical. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Angry Boys

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,