Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Jan, 2006 - 7:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Janet Jackson
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2004 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson

Humans who like pop, like Janet Jackson. Lena's statements gives one the feeling that she does not like Janet's acting abilities? Or was it the nudes that Janet has been doing for the last five to eight years?

international QUOTE

HORNE: JANET JACKSON, DON'T PLAY ME

Janet Jackson has been left out in the rain after "Stormy Weather" singer Lena Horne balked at having the younger star play her in a planned television movie.
Source

Janet Jackson
Janet Jackson (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2004 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Janet

Horne is angry about Janet showing her breast in public in the Superbowl but at the same Janet have been doing this for years! Is it that Horne lives in a crystal ball?. Of course, I'm not defending Janet at all but I would never choose her in any role, I don't think she's a good actress.

25th Feb, 2004 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Janet showing her breast in public in the Superbowl

She did that too? In public? That is crazy. It seems like each one of the Jacksons tend to go off on a tagent with emphasis.

25th Feb, 2004 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Janet

She did that too? In public? That is crazy. It seems like each one of the Jacksons tend to go off on a tagent with emphasis.

It seems like some of the Jackson's brothers always need some kind of 'attention' remember La Toya? oh gosh, she's the craziest of all of them. I love Michael, you all know that but some things that they do drives me bananas.

26th Feb, 2004 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Jackson Janet

The thing I don't understand... some do these things to reach to stardom and then stop, but with the Jacksons they reach stardom and then do these crazy things? By the way, what is Janet doing with herself? She doesn't seem to be into singing anymore?

24th Sep, 2004 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson

I was wondering if this had died and gone away, but apparently it did not. However, how can you fine someone for an accident or was it indeed a 'stunt'?

CBS Fined $550,000 for Jackson Stunt

Federal regulators on Wednesday fined CBS a record $550,000 for Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction," which exposed the...
Ref. Read About it - ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2005 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson: No Secret Child, Says Producer

Janet Jackson did not have a secret child with husband James DeBarge 18 years ago, nor did she give that daughter to her sister Rebbie to raise as her own. Janet's longtime producer Jimmy "Jam" Harris says it's not true, and that they've all had a laugh about it in the studio while working on Jackson's new album.
Ref. https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,178523,00.html

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson
A Friend

Janet Jackson Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Janet Jackson played during halftime at the Superbowl in Jan 2004. During her performance with Teen Pop Idol Justin Timberlake her right breast was bared when Timberlake reahes out (supposedly) to pull her butstier away in a mock gesture of wanting to strip her....but instead the right cup of the bra she was wearing was totally popped off ( and I never knew a girl that wore a bra that wasn't attached to both cups!)

The fuss and the fines for this so called accident were for the fact that it occurred during the Superbowl which was airing in Prime Time, and many children were watching.

Frankly, I do think it was rigged to happen. Apparently the Federal Communication Commission thought the same when they fined CBS $550,000 for the "stunt". Janet Jackson has never publicly admitted that it was more than an accident, but she did apologize to any viewers that were offended.

When I was a teen, I thought Janet Jackson was ......... incredible.

I have always had this weird nagging feeling that sometime during the making of the "Scream" Music Video...that Michael Jackson got ahold of his sister and did a brain overlay...*laugh.gif* to make her more like him. Weird.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Janet Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,