What Means More Tears Or Smiles?

What Means Tears Smiles - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Jul, 2004 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What means more tears or smiles?

I have been talking to my bf about this for ages and we have had mixed opinions...

tell me what u think

with reasons

I will post my thoughts later

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Smiles Tears Means What

I know I said the same thing on another thread prior to this, but here's my opinion. Everyone says, "Cry if you need to, let it all out, you'll feel better, it's best to cry." But it seems to me and my experience in the years that people stay unhappy longer when they let their emotions escape them through tears. Things are much better to deal with when you can look at the positive side and smile, laugh a few times. Say a person close to you passed away (not to get too personnal), instead of dwelling on the loss, I think it's better to go back and remember, "Remember the time he/she... " It's always been like that for me and I've pulled so many people from depressions by making them laugh a bit. I don't think anything could be better.

> TOPIC: What Means More Tears Or Smiles?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,