Dexter Sugars Gillard Murder Case

Dexter Sugars Gillard Murder Case - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Jun, 2011 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Murder Outside Diego Martin North Secondary School
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2011 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Dexter Sugars Gillard Murder Case

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate:

Dexter Sugars Gillard

CHAOS and panic erupted outside the Diego Martin North Secondary School yesterday among pupils, after gunmen, dressed in school uniforms, opened fire on a vehicle killing a father and injuring his son.

The incident occurred shortly after classes were dismissed causing pupils to scream, duck and run for cover, as two armed assailants, pumped bullets into a Nissan Almera car driven by Dexter "Sugars" Gillard.

Gillard, 40, of La Puerta Road, Diego Martin, and Waterhole in Cocorite, died while undergoing emergency surgery at the Port of Spain General Hospital while his 14-year-old son, Abiel Julien, a pupil of the school where the incident occurred, was shot in the legs and abdomen, police said.

Ref: Source 2

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2011 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Gillard Sugars Dexter

I saw this case on the news. I couldn't believe the criminals also shot the poor son! I mean if they have a problem with the father why shoot the son? Unbelievable!

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2011 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Dexter Sugars Gillard Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Amanda

Comments: These people don't care...they don't have a heart. It's just collateral damage to them. I read about this case in today's Guardian and they said that he was the head of several gangs and a member of a religious organization all in the same line. That is funny...running drugs, killing people and praising the Lord.

15th Jun, 2011 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Gillard Sugars Dexter

Well peeps if you play with fire you will end up burned. This man knew what was coming to him and obviously didn't care enough because even his poor kid got shot. Drug leaders should all be killed, don't even bother in trying to rehabilitate them.

However I'm interested in finding out how these people left the place undetected and how is possible they got school uniforms? Hmmmmm....

> TOPIC: Dexter Sugars Gillard Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,