Cheating In A Test/exam

Cheating Test/exam - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam
A Friend

Cheating In A Test/exam

Have you ever done it? If you have, what did you do? Ever got caught?

i cheated alot in highschool. along with most of my friends and everyone else i knew, I don't know anyone that hasn't.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2004 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam
A Friend

Testexam In Cheating

I rarely cheat in a test/exam. I'm too lazy to do it tongue.gif . Anyway cheating is a bad habit. You shouldn't do it.

11th Mar, 2004 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The only test I ever failed in my entire life was one I cheated on. It was the ONLY one I ever cheated on. Because I planned to cheat, I didn't study. The trouble is my notes didn't contain the answers to the questions asked.

I cheated because I sat in this class and watched so many others cheating. I could see them doing it. I hated this class (Biology in high school) and was only eeking out a B. I was generally a high B or mostly A student. So, these others in class were cheating and some of them were doing much better than I in this class so I decided to cheat. I learned a valuable lesson. It would have been better to study and get my usual B than it was to rely on cheat sheets that didn't have the information for the questions that ended up on the test, and fail. This was my sophomore year in high school and I never even though of cheating again.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2004 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam
A Friend

Testexam In Cheating

I cheated a couple of times each of the last 3 years for my time in middle school.
Sometimes, when the teacher wasn't looking I'd take a quick glance over to someone next to me's sheet. (Someone smart) Or, since I am in French Immersion I would write all I knew about that was going to be on the test because I can be forgetful, on the back page of my French/English Dictionary. After the class I had cheated in was over, I would just rip out the page of the dictionary and throw it in the trash, I don't use it often, anyways. laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2004 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam
A Friend

Testexam In Cheating

it is not a good idea to cheated
u should to do it by ur self
or u can't , y dont u mix up the test...laugh.gif
*sorry that my english is not so good* undecided.gif

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2004 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam
A Friend

Cheating In A Test/exam

The one time I really cheated I came to learn that I filled in the answers too quickly, and it was the hardest test our math teacher ever gave us, so he knew I cheated. Only thing is they never figured out how I did it XD

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2004 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Cheating In Test/exam

I never liked to cheat, but because of how well I did in high school and college, all the other kids usually wanted to cheat off me. I guess I thought they would think I was cool or something if I let them do it, so I did. But I learned quickly that they really didnt care how I felt, just as long as they got through an exam without having to study. That's when I stopped letting them cheat off me and most of them tried to make me feel bad about it, but I didnt let them.
That was in high school. In college, I guess cheating takes on a whole different light. It becomes more complicated, and people find more clevers ways to cheat the system. I remember in my Physics class, I did my final lab all on my own; it took me about 2 weeks but I did it and got an A-. The next semester, my cousin, who was a semester behind me, got my Physics study material, including my lab. He had the same professor, and turned out he got the same lab too. He used my lab data exactly, and got an A. I was so mad at him for that. About a year later, I was sitting in the cafeteria, and someone called out to me by my name. Someone sitting in the table next to me, turned and said, "So youre that Alexander guy. Man your tests and labs saved my butt in Physics. Thanks man" Apparently my cousin made a very profitable business off my Physics, and other classses study materials and tests. Needless to say I didnt talk to him for a while laugh.gif

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam
A Friend

Cheating In Test/exam Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I'll admit I've cheated more then once on a test, well it works, but in the long run its better just to study hard.

-Ivy

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cheating In A Test/exam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,