Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed? - Page 2 of 2

Name: Marcir Country: Title: Rock of ages - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Feb, 2012 - 10:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2006 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed?
A Friend

Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed? - Page 2

I'm obsessed with video games. For me, that's like my daily dose of Vitamin C. Mainly RPGs, but old platform games like Sonic the Hedgehog or Tinhead make my mouth water when I think about them.

biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed?
A Friend

Obsessed Infatuated Easily Are

OH YES!

Whenever I get into a new book or RPG I will be totally and utterly obsessed with that book or RPG. For instance when I got into Lord of the Rings I not only read the books I also joined several internet fan sites such as elrondscouncil or entmoot and I would stay on the computar all of my free time and even when I had work to do. I would also write stories based off of the book and do art work based off of the book. I even did a whole essay fifteen pages long with the thesis statement about Tolkien. Got a good grade too. wink.gif

Same thing happened when I got into Harry Potter only I actually submitted the stories wrote and artwork I created. I get easily obsessed with shows and books. It's very sad but a fun ride when I am.

At this moment I am obsessed with X Men.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2012 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Marcir

Title: Rock of ages

Comments: I saw rock of ages last night And now I have decided that I want to be on Broadway. I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning and learned most of the dances from the musical and all the words. This happens easily with things that I Discover that I love. Soon enough, another phase will come through.. But until then, I've already bought tickets to see it again.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,