Bouncing Back

Bouncing Back - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Jul, 2004 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

Bouncing Back
A Friend

Bouncing Back

How do you usually bounce back from hurt/disappointment/failure? How do you deal with it.

Share!

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2004 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Back Bouncing

How do you usually bounce back from hurt/disappointment/failure? How do you deal with it.

It depends, if it is something sad then I go to my room and cry if I need it. If I just feel a bit hurt, eating tacos help me a lot to make the pain go away. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Bouncing Back
A Friend

Bouncing Back Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can only think of one thing that really got me down in the past that I got myself to feel better from. When my ex boyfriend broke my heart by flirting with his ex's (while him and I were still together), I was falling apart at the seam. The only thing that cheered me up was giving him adose of his own medicine. And hence I call myself a black widow, where if I'm hurt, I bite back.

> TOPIC: Bouncing Back

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,