Snow(hate it!)

Snow Hate It - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Dec, 2019 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Snow(hate it!)
A Friend

Snow(hate it!)

It's the second week of April and we're in the middle of a friggen blizzard!  Even for Canada, this is late to have so much snow!  The worst part is that we had a couple weeks of really nice weather and all the snow had melted.  And then it all came back with vengeance!!!   This is NOT a good time of year for this to be happening.  I had a job interview for a summer job on Friday that I couldn't go to.  If I can't have it this week, I won't be able to get the job at all.  Furthermore, this is the time of year were professors go through review sessions for final exams, something that I don't want to have called off because of the snow.  Speaking of exams, I don't want to have any bumped into May because of the bad weather.

This bites.  Snow days are fun in January.  They are a pain in April.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Snow(hate it!)
A Friend

it hate Snow

yep you are right snow in April is torture,Bring on spring and summer, in NY we had a long winter this year, enough snow already

11th Dec, 2019 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Snow(hate it!) Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

When I lived in montana we had snow in june and july. So I can feel your pain. That was a crazy time in my life.

> TOPIC: Snow(hate it!)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,