Lingering / Wandering Spirits & Mormon Experiences - Page 10 of 10

I will be spooked if I saw any kind of spirit. - Page 10 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th Jan, 2015 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 
Mormon Spirits We started this Topic in the Exorcism thread so I thought in adding a new thread about spirits being attached to a person or experiences of similar nature from an LDS perspective.
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2011 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Lingering / Wandering Spirits & Mormon Experiences - Page 10

Name: FT

Comments: When I share some of my experiences about the other sides I get blank stares or pats on the back like if I'm crazy. I know what I saw, and I know what I felt. I've chosen to just keep such things to myself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2013 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Experiences Mormon and Spirits Wandering Lingering

Name: SisterS

Comments: I feel like I have a gift, I can hear what they are saying. I don't tell anyone because I don't want to be called crazy but I know I can hear them.

2nd Sep, 2014 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Lingering / Wandering Spirits & Mormon Experiences Studies Doctrine Mormon

Do you think it is possible through some means to contact spirits? If so, are these Spirits always evil ones? What to do if a spirit appears to you?

2nd Sep, 2014 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Experiences Mormon and Spirits Wandering Lingering

Yes I think its possible to contact spirits but we have been counseled not to play with these things since we're actually contacting the power of darkness. We shouldn't play with these things.

3rd Sep, 2014 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Experiences Mormon and Spirits Wandering Lingering

Yes of course it is possible but we need to be careful that we are not playing with fire and contacting evil spirits.

4th Sep, 2014 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Lingering / Wandering Spirits & Mormon Experiences

Oh yes of course it's possible. I don't see the big deal about it, there are many "games" out there that contact spirits. I would like to know where the notion that these spirits are ALL evil come from?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Lingering / Wandering Spirits & Mormon Experiences - Page 10

Name: Thebestsun

Comments: Well my understanding about this from the scriptures is that if HF sends a being or spirit to communicate with you it is because it is in his will and there is a purpose. The being will deliver a message. There is a reason. If spirits or beings just show up for no reason or just because you asked it a question I would have to say there is real cause for concern. And I think if you are really seeking and in tune with HF you wouldn't be playing games because you don't want anything for you that HF has not intended. I want the keys to the ministering of Angels but I know I can't force HF and neither would I want something before I know I am ready. Luckily though we do have ways and means to tell if a spirit is good or not through what the scriptures tell us.

30th Jan, 2015 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Lingering / Wandering Spirits & Mormon Experiences Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 10

I will be spooked if I saw any kind of spirit. I hope if they did appear to me that it will be done with a bright light so at least I am not scared stiff by the unexpected shock of seeing someone looking at me.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Lingering / Wandering Spirits & Mormon Experiences

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,