Kamal Krishna Ramdial Abusive Dad Killed By Police

- Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Jun, 2011 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2011 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Kamal Krishna Ramdial Abusive Dad Killed By Police

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate:

Kamal Krishna Ramdial

A woman who called the police after her husband became abusive, yesterday condemned the police officers who shot and killed him when they arrived.

Police said they shot Kamal Krishna Ramdial, 49, a heay equipment operator, in the chest and abdomen when he attacked them with a pick-axe and cutlass on Saturday night.

Ref: Source 6

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2011 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Police Killed Dad Abusive Ramdial Krishna Kamal

What a strange case! So the man was abusive and it has been for years. The wife called the police several times on him. The police claimed the man attacked them and that's why they killed him however I'm appalled at the reaction of the wife and children trying to paint the man as a "saint" after all the things he has done? What the heck? I don't understand it really or these people may have been abused for so long they no longer see the difference.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2011 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Kamal Krishna Ramdial Abusive Dad Killed By Police Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Keith

Comments: I feel that the family really loved this man, although he was abusive. It is very difficult to witness a loved one die in a tragic way, so blaming the police is not surprising, hopefully in time they will realize that the police had no choice but to defend themselves.

15th Jun, 2011 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Police Killed Dad Abusive Ramdial Krishna Kamal

Well first it has to be determined if the police in fact was defending themselves. There are conflict reports. I will sound cold but someone who abuses the family the way this man did doesn't deserve much IMO.

> TOPIC: Kamal Krishna Ramdial Abusive Dad Killed By Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,