Member Wars Requests & Support

Member Wars Requests Support - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Dec, 2007 - 5:59pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 41 77 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2004 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Monster Coder: JB

The Dice Master says...

Member Wars Requests

Do you need help understanding our RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new in Member Wars? Got a question or complaint about the way something works? Put it here and we will see if something can be done.

Keep in mind this is for GENERAL Requests, Questions and not Role-playing Game specific. There should be specific support Threads for certain role-playing games already. Regardless, if you are unsure please do ask, its the smart thing to do. We do not flame anyone just because they have a question.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2004 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + G.I. Jane
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 182

Support and Requests Wars Member

I am wondering why some items are not available to purchase such as metal helmet. It says sold out, but it appears as though there never were any bought or sold.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2004 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Member Wars Requests & Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Thanks for reminding me about that... we are actually going to restock and add additional items to the various shops so that there will be enough items there that Member GMs can use the items as part of their scenarios.

UPDATE: Items restocked and additional items added.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

ShadowNinja
A Friend

Okay it seems, at least for me, that the battle bot thingie is not working. I may be just new to this, but whenever I click an attack (Its my turn) it goes to the top of the page, and reloads. After it reloads there are some differant attacks on the screen but the attack I pushed before hasent been performed. This is against a battle bot.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

HeavyMetal
A Friend

This section is for requests not user problems, please use Email to contact the Administrator for that, but keep in mind lad that this here battle system works on Internet Explorer Browser.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 244
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

I'd just like to say it's a good system but I'd like some tougher bots to battle on the account of other members who take days or longer to respond in a battle and it's a benefit us all with more challenges and also more areas to battle. Other than that I applaud it all.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 5:11am / Post ID: #
Dice Master

The Dice Master says...

Yes, I agree there are more Bots needed, I will put that as something I need for the near future. Right now I am working on a new Role-playing Game that I am sure you will like, it is called, 'Nightmare Role-playing Game : Good vs. Evil'. As soon as I am done with that I will look at this section again.

Rather off topic, but...
If you make a small donation and Upgrade to at least Premium Plus you will be amazed of the number of Role-playing Games you will have access too.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Avg: 1.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 47.3%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

JB not sure why but my magic is at -7 and the battle system keeps calling me different names even though the damage given and taken is correct.

Strange magic points

[..]

Battle sceen

[..]

Guest please SHARE: "Member Wars Requests & Support" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Member Wars Requests & Support, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Member Wars Requests & Support is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Stacia / Charmaine (7)
KNtoran / Drogda (7)
Txtrpg / Zork (7)
Kelic / Kelic (6)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (5)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.