Member Wars Requests & Support

Member Wars Requests Support - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2007 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
28th Feb, 2004 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Member Wars Requests

Update November 2018: Please note that we no longer service Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder games here as our focus will be on our in house custom systems like ROK II. Support for that and our future in-house custom Role-playing Games will be had in their respective Boards.

Do you need help understanding our RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new in Member Wars? Got a question or complaint about the way something works? Put it here and we will see if something can be done.

Keep in mind this is for GENERAL Requests, Questions and not Role-playing Game specific. There should be specific support Threads for certain role-playing games already. Regardless, if you are unsure please do ask, its the smart thing to do. We do not flame anyone just because they have a question.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2004 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

I am wondering why some items are not available to purchase such as metal helmet. It says sold out, but it appears as though there never were any bought or sold.

13th Jun, 2004 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Thanks for reminding me about that... we are actually going to restock and add additional items to the various shops so that there will be enough items there that Member GMs can use the items as part of their scenarios.

UPDATE: Items restocked and additional items added.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay it seems, at least for me, that the battle bot thingie is not working. I may be just new to this, but whenever I click an attack (Its my turn) it goes to the top of the page, and reloads. After it reloads there are some differant attacks on the screen but the attack I pushed before hasent been performed. This is against a battle bot.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This section is for requests not user problems, please use Email to contact the Administrator for that, but keep in mind lad that this here battle system works on Internet Explorer Browser.

18th Feb, 2006 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

I'd just like to say it's a good system but I'd like some tougher bots to battle on the account of other members who take days or longer to respond in a battle and it's a benefit us all with more challenges and also more areas to battle. Other than that I applaud it all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2006 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Yes, I agree there are more Bots needed, I will put that as something I need for the near future. Right now I am working on a new Role-playing Game that I am sure you will like, it is called, 'Nightmare Role-playing Game : Good vs. Evil'. As soon as I am done with that I will look at this section again.

Rather off topic, but...
If you make a small donation and Upgrade to at least Premium Plus you will be amazed of the number of Role-playing Games you will have access too.

18th Dec, 2007 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive

JB not sure why but my magic is at -7 and the battle system keeps calling me different names even though the damage given and taken is correct.

Strange magic points

[..]

Battle sceen

[..]

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.