My Friend.....

My Friend - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Feb, 2004 - 7:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Feb, 2004 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

My Friend.....
A Friend

My Friend.....

My Friend

If you read this...hello again.............

I have this friend that I met online awhile ago, I don't even know how long it has been now. We've since had a couple birthdays and many holidays have passed, but we've managed to somewhat keep in touch.

From the moment I began talking to him I was somewhat infatuated. He was unlike anyone I had ever known before and his originality drew me to him. I loved his personality, his light heartedness, just talking to him made me smile for days. I knew I had found something special in him when we first began talking, he had a profound affect on me, on my life and on my relationship with God.

I thank God for letting us meet online, because I can't imagine my life would've worked out as wonderfully as it has if he hadn't had been in it. I miss him like mad, he's a friend I've come to love dearly and to trust with my deepest most inner feelings. I long to speak to him, to hear his voice again, to feel that companionship that we once had...but we've both gone our seperate ways.

I miss laughing with him, he always knew how to make me laugh. Just thinking of some of the inside jokes we shared starts the beginnings of a smile across my face. I was thinking about him earlier tonight and was hoping when I signed on my messenger this evening he'd bethere, but to my disappointment he was not and even more unfortunately it seems as though I had missed him by minutes, as he had left me a message to read.

I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. I no longer have the same infatuation or perhaps love I had for him once, but I still consider him a friend and someone I long to keep in touch with.

to be continued...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Feb, 2004 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

My Friend.....
A Friend

Friend My

My Friend Part II

I got to talk to my friend tonight, the one I spoke of in the previous post. I was so delighted to have talked to him it truely made my evening. I wasn't having the best day and talking to him really was a great way to end my day. The only unfortunate thing is that I've no clue when we will speak again, that's what I hate about being miles apart. I hate how unsure everything becomes and how you can only hope but never really know when you're going to come in contact with that person again.

The fact is that we've both grown tremendous amounts and we've both changed so much. We've become strangers, but still friends. I don't know much about him these days, besides what I already knew, but all the new things, I want to know about them. He's definitely found a special place in my heart and no matter where our lives take us I will not forget him. I didn't really want to say goodbye tonight, but I knew he needed sleep, as do I.

It's hard to be so hopeful for so long and finally get what you've been looking forward to and then realize that it has to come to an end. I'm so relieved I got to talk to him, I've had my fill for awhile. smile.gif Hopefully it'll carry over until the next time we get to speak and hopefully that's soon. My next goal is to hear his voice again, I've forgotten what he sounds like. He's such an amazing person and although he's changed so much, I know he's still amazing. He has this way about him, I really can't describe it.

I guess you could say I still have a bit of an infatuation with him, perhaps I always will. In fact, I can say without being unsure that he was my first true love and he will always hold that place in my heart. Some say you never stop loving someone you've loved before and I'd agree, I would however like to say that the love I have for him has taken a different shape, it's now a friendly love.

In fact, at one point I considered him one of my best friends, if not the best of them all. He was real with me, which is more than anyone else had offered in a long while. When we grew apart I thought I was losing something, but I didn't realize that amazing friend that I had gained, I only wish that I got to talk to this amazing person on a more regular basis....

The End

I think I got carried away and began to ramble. He's a passionate subject for me, a very important person in my life. I can't help but smile at the thought knowing that I'll always be his angel, means alot to me... What a beautiful past I have and such a beautiful future I look forward to, and I cannot forget my beautiful present.

Ashley N S © 2004, . All Rights Reserved.

> TOPIC: My Friend.....

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,