[television] Crossing Jordan

[television] Crossing Jordan - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Apr, 2004 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Looking at dead bodies rule?
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2004 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

How do you rate the television series called, 'Crossing Jordan'? It is about a Latin/Italian woman that is a coroner/detective trying to survive in a professional world?

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2004 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Jordan Crossing television

Correct me if I am wrong, but are there really people so involved in their work? In some ways it looks like another wannabe CSI?

Daughter: 'Okay, what do you want to do dad?'
Dad: 'let's skip dinner and recreate how the murder happened'

Rate: 2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> <br /><br /> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2004 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[television] Crossing Jordan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I agree with you JB...after they took off CSI(which rules!!!) I had to settle for this show to substitute for the intellectual curiousity I had for the whole process of forensic science..sadly it has not been all that interesting to me...basically it seems to be the same process every week..it doesnt have the dynamism of CSI(which i so greatly miss) the excitement and the list goes on..buttttttt seeing that my choices for entertainment are limited I will stick with it in the hope that it will be improved and well ok ok truthfully I'm waiting for the new season of CSI..laugh.gif...

13th Apr, 2004 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Jordan Crossing television

First of all, the show is dumb. Second they put the girl like she is so hot and...well...I don't think she is. Third, whoever writes the script needs to be fired.

> TOPIC: [television] Crossing Jordan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,