Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 21st Jun, 2011 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th May, 2006 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Microsoft Office

Recently I have been assisting many of my co-workers with different features that they were having difficulty finding and using within Microsoft office. In the process I was even able to find some features that I was not familiar with myself. That being said, I found an article about Microsoft Office Suite 2007 to be extremely interesting.

Article

As stated within the article the average user only uses about 20% of the included features in the Office Suite. Their new package is designed to allow a much easier interface for users to explore all of the 1500 included features. This is going to be very interesting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2006 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Office
A Friend

Office Microsoft

I like the Office XP suite that I use at work, and the XP suite I have at home. I don't use the majority of the functions at home but use it allot at work. Office allows for video and phone conferencing to be integrated into Outlook which we use on a daily basis. Mixed with all the different mail options, spreadsheets, and word docs, we really put Office through the ringer. We also incorporate several other products into office which of course works seamlessly.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2006 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Microsoft Office Gaming Video & Issues Computer

MICROSOFT'S OFFICE 2007 HITS SNAG

Microsoft Corp. said Thursday it would delay the release of its Office business software suite, citing "product performance" issues.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/ptech/06/29/m...e.ap/index.html

Post Date: 4th May, 2007 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Office Microsoft

SECURITY FLAW THREATENS WORD DOCUMENT USERS

A "highly critical" flaw in the way a component for Microsoft Corp.'s Windows operating system handles word processing documents could let attackers hijack a computer, a security company said Thursday.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2007/05...w-20070503.html

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2011 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Office Microsoft

The save icon in Microsoft Office programs shows a floppy disk with the shutter on backwards.

> TOPIC: Microsoft Office

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,