Another Reason Not To Drink!

Another Reason Drink! - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 25th Aug, 2004 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Mar, 2004 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Here is another reason why you shouldn't drink... Click Here

If you know some other reasons feel free to tell us about it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2004 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drink To Reason Another

laugh.gif thats really funny JB. though thats alot of drinks someone would have to get through for it to happen,sadly I have friends that fit the category.

3rd Mar, 2004 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Another Reason Not To Drink! Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I think that is because they are using beer, if it were rum I am sure the 'evolution' would be much faster laugh.gif

3rd Mar, 2004 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Drink To Reason Another

That was really funny, JB -- thanks for my morning laugh! It's unfortunately too true, that alcohol clouds one's judgment. I don't know what it does to eyesight, but that was probably a pretty fair example. laugh.gif

Roz

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2004 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drink To Reason Another

I don't know what it does to eyesight, but that was probably a pretty fair example.
I've seen this happen time and again when I was bartending. (sigh) and the truth be known, I have been in that situation. So drunk that EVERYBODY was beautiful! So very glad I don't do that anymore.

Factoid: The alcohol content in a 12oz. beer is the same as a 6oz. hard liquor drink. Most people think that drink per drink, beer won't get you as drunk. Not really true. Most beer drinkers drink one can/bottle/pilsner glass{12 oz} of beer to another's 1 glass of hard liquor.

Back to the topic ~ the more they drink, the 1) Funnier, 2)Smarter, 3) Better Dancer they think they are! To name but a few.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

That goes with the old saying that everyone looks good at 2 am (most bar closing times). The trick is to leave with that person before the lights come on in the bar. undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Another Reason Not To Drink!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,