Tv 6 News - Page 2 of 2

TV 6 news information provided for the viewers - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd May, 2013 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How will you rate the level of quality in the delivery of TV6 News?
  Excellent       22.22%
  Very Good       33.33%
  Good       11.11%
  OK       33.33%
  Bad       0.00%
  Terrible       0.00%
Total Votes: 9
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2012 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Tv 6 News
A Friend

Tv 6 News - Page 2

It's on for me but I'm not getting any sound must be some technical difficulties but its highly unusual.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2012 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

News Tv

Why you say it's highly unusual? TV6 is always experience technical difficulties. They need to upgrade their equipment, with the amount of money they get in sponsors I don't know what's going on.

21st Aug, 2012 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Tv 6 News Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I've noticed that the presenters of TV6 News are becoming more friendly towards each other while on air, this is a good thing, it makes viewers feel like they are part of the news cast. Keep it up!

9th Sep, 2012 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 News Tv

Yesterday a TV6 News crew was fired on when they were covering a report in Lavantille. Those shooters didn't want the news covering these areas where bandits thrive. I hope this does not scare them from providing the news about crime hot spots.

19th Sep, 2012 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

News Tv

For the past couple of days their internet service has not been working. That sucks for areas where their air signal is not strong.

UPDATE: They moved it to a different URL, it's running good now.

On that note, they need to have better air signal strength. C TV can be picked up almost everywhere but with TV6's 6&18 it is not the case.

3rd May, 2013 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Tv 6 News

TV 6 news information provided for the viewers is OK for me though because there is a lot of stuff that I see on the other station's news that wasn't provided in TV6 news and I don't understand why this station doesn't have it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tv 6 News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,