The Price Of Oil - Page 6 of 81

Sad but true, and for a little while the prices - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Feb, 2005 - 2:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 81 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (81) »

?
Poll: Of the following which ONE word best describes why the price of oil is going up so high...
  Greed       43.40%
  Arabs       11.32%
  Bush / Obama       3.77%
  Venezuela       1.89%
  Opec       11.32%
  Europe       5.66%
  Inflation       13.21%
  Poverty       0.00%
  Technology       1.89%
  China       1.89%
  USA       5.66%
Total Votes: 53
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Oil Prices Gas Prices Go Up and Up and Up - Global Fuel - A lot of North Americans complain about the high price of Gasoline, but did you know that North Americans pay less than many other developed nations for Oil and Gas?
23rd Jun, 2004 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

The Price Of Oil - Page 6

The average U.S. retail gasoline price has dropped for the fourth consecutive week, falling to 4.8 cents a gallon to $1.937, the federal government said Monday.

advertisement

But average pump prices are still 44 cents a gallon higher than a year ago, according to the Energy Information Administration, the U.S. Department of Energy's analytical arm. https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5267885/

I filled up on Monday for $1.99 for Regular. I saw a "no name" brand for $1.95 full service just yesterday, so it would appear the worst is behind us for now. It is interesting to note, though, it is all relative because as the article mentionsprices are still considerable higher than they were this time last year. This means they are still about 44 cents per gallon higher than they have ever been in the US.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2004 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Oil Price The

Wow, you're prices are dropping pretty quick. The absolute cheapest I've seen in town is $2.19 for regular. Mid price is $2.27. And those are about 11 cents lower than the first of May. My new car has a much larger tank than my old car, and so instead of about $20 per fill up, it's going to be more like $40.

It's gonna be a long summer...

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

20th Aug, 2004 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

The Price Of Oil History & Civil Business Politics

Even though oil prices are currently at new record highs nearly every day on the market (yesterday at $48/barrel) the price of gas has suddenly taken a dive locally. The lowest price at the tank-full-a-knocks station is now $1.97 -- of course the rip-off places are still around $2.10. Probably a median is $2.01.

Interesting times.
Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

3rd Oct, 2004 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Oil Price The

Prices stayed fairly low there for quite some time. Monday, the low price was around $2.09. Today, I filled up at $2.29 !! !! for the cheap grade! We're in for it, folks. The price of oil futures was up over $50 a barrel last week....

This also does not bode well for heating oil this winter.
Roz

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2004 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oil Price The

CRUDE HITS $51 A BARREL

Oil prices darted above $51 a barrel Tuesday as output in the Gulf of Mexico remains in shambles more than two weeks after Hurricane Ivan tore through the region.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...96313%2C00.html

7th Oct, 2004 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

The Price Of Oil

Gas at the major chain stations today were $2.35/2.46/2.53!! Oy and vey!! This is going to get much worse before it gets any better.

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2005 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Price Oil - Page 6

OIL PRICES TO HIT GAS PUMP

Enjoy today's gasoline prices while you can. Chances are they'll be rising.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...14191%2C00.html

25th Feb, 2005 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

The Price Oil Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Sad but true, and for a little while the prices actually dropped below $2.00 p/g here -- even down to $1.89! Woo hoo! I wish I could have filled up twice... But that was short lived, and now the prices are back up in the $2.35 range. Now that the per barrel price has hit $52 and flirting higher, we are *so* in for it.

Maybe it's time to trade in the gas hog for something more economical?

Roz

> TOPIC: The Price Of Oil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,