[medieval] Gold Mine

[medieval] Gold Mine - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Mar, 2004 - 1:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
Only GM posts here
3rd Mar, 2004 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine

The Game Master says...

Gold Mine

One day in the market you notice a traveler on route to another place drop a scroll from his pack quite by accident. No one has noticed but you. Being the curious type that you are you wait til he is far enough removed and you run over and pick up the scroll only to discover that it is not writings, but a map!

You feel excited at the prospects of a lot of gold and wonder what friends you might be able to gather to explore what seems to be a gold mine!

GM: To be ready for this adventure please sign up via the Create Character thread. Ensure that your character is well equipped and that there are strong warriors among you.

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2004 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

Everyone casually goes over to the tavern to look for rumors, but this can hardly be done without a drink. Maybe a pint or two will do well, especially as Horde does not come in such places without licking his lips and clearing his throat.

Sokei in the mean time tries to hussel the honest folk for their gold and the tavern guards now posted since a last group tried to steal, quickly lay their hands on Sokei and show him the door.

GM: Say what you will do now.

14th Mar, 2004 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

With no silence broken, Sokei, feeling a bit awkward, now walks outside. He kicks some dirt on the road while some passersby observe him with contempt.

Althea heads to the bartender and places 1gp on the counter. "Ale, barkeep, three mugs, and something of the grape variety for my mate, Horde, here, if you please." She grins and slaps Horde on the back congenially. "Pull up a rail, ya big lout, 'n wet yer whistle."

Horde grumbles, "Horde like..." while believing the drink is taking to slow to come.

"Elda, Ice -- come fetch these drinks, eh?"

Horde watches on as though the drinks should all be for him.

As casually as possible, Althea looks over the bar patrons to see if any look agitated or deep in conversation, but this hour of the day has little going on.

She would like to move closer to any groups having discussions so as to eavesdrop while the party have their drink... but as she does this the conversations stop, they turn and focus on her and start into polite to the grossest taunts of her womanhood with such equipment fit for 'men' as it were.

15th Mar, 2004 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

Elda approaches the bar tender and with inquisitive mind asks for the possibility of wine skins, to which the burly man behind the bar says,

"Of course wee las, a skin of fine ale be 5 gold coins, and fer wine be 15, how much would you like?"

Elda informs him of her desire for skins of ale, one and three more for her friends.

After the exchange of gold coins for the skins Elda says,

"Hey mister, I've been hearing things about a gold mine, have you heard any rumours about it?"

To which the burly man replies with a brow raised...

"Gold mine? What gold mine wee las?"

16th Mar, 2004 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

The bar tender leans over the counter and with a smirk on his face...

"Soooo... lassy, you say there be gold in a mine, tell me more about it and let's see if yer next drink be free"

He then winks with a dastardly grin while playing with his beard.

17th Mar, 2004 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine

The Game Master says...

Elda replies, "Aye a mine full of gold, but I havnt heard much, and came to you to ask if you had known anything about it. If you dont we'll be off."

The bar tender now confussed and a bit taken aback raises himself up, looks at you inquisitively, plays with his beard a bit and then says...

"Well las, don't worry, if I had such a secret I would not be a sharing it with even a broom stick in meh old hag's barn, but be sure you bring back some of that gold here to spend in ale eh?"

He points at the bar and the big barrels of ale while chuckling and moving on to the next customer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2004 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine

The Game Master says...

Grumbling at the lightening of her purse by a thieving barkeep's prices, Althea elbows Horde. "Hey, ya big lout. Let's get rolling before the moss begins to grow under yer feet."

Horde replies with a grumble more deep and hoarse than Althea's...

"...Where be my Skin of Ale? I need a drink!"

She stows in her back pack the ale skin Elda hands to her.

Glaring as she passes the clay-brained miscreants what chose to fling insults her way, Althea marks their faces for future reference -- being a thief can make for choice vengeance when least expected... Later, she promises them silently.

Althea heads out the door with Horde in tow. The group walks to the far side of the park. Sokei pays back Ice for the skin of ale. The group looks around to see if anyone is watching. They take out the map and examine it.

The map is simple, it merely shows a certain forested area 25 miles to the South that has an underground mine. It should not be too hard to find because of certain markings that were set by the map's creator. You hope that the markings are still where he or she left them. You wonder if this is real.

GM: Say what you will do now. Horde is very adamant.

21st Mar, 2004 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

As you look at the map you notice a drop of water appears on it, then another, and some more... you look up and see that it is beginning to rain as a grey cloud forms above and the day passes oh so slowly...

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: [medieval] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,