[camp] Gold Mine - Page 3 of 34

We still need one more warrior, I PMd Dio - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Mar, 2004 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 3

Yesm, thats what i was thinking. If she should join, i think we should put her in the middle. That way they are protected, and can use their bows. Also, in an open field, What should the formation be? Im not sure, because we only have 3 people, but i was thinking a diamond shape. Two theives close in on the sides, and Warriors on the top and bottom.

If i should leave who will take leadership?

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2004 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

A diamond works for me if we have 4 but with 3 I would go single file. If you "leave" we can decide then who should lead. Maybe you will be last to leave. :-)

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

This alright?

Name of Leader: Sokei (FunXueYei)

Name of Second Leader: (?)

Scenario: Gold Mine

Number of Players: 4

Names of Players: Sokei (FunXueYei), Ice (Tennaheff), Athea (Farseer), Elda (DrizzyChick)

Who will be in the lead: Sokei

Who will be in the lead 2nd: Athea

Who will be in the rear: Ice

Who will be in the rear 2nd: Elda

Who will negotiate for the party: Elda

When in an open field what will be your formation: A diamond formation. Sokei in front, Elda and Athea are behind Sokei. Ice brings up the rear behind Athea and Elda.

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Athea, Elda, Sokei, Ice

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Athea

Who will react first to attack: Sokei

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: (?)

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific) 5 Days

DrizzyChcik is going to play, but she wont post till ltaer because of a RL event..so we have 4 players now

6th Mar, 2004 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Mine Gold camp

Looks good, Sokei, good job. smile.gif Glad to hear Elda will be joining us, too ! We look ready to go...

6th Mar, 2004 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Sounds good to me. Let's go.
BTW - I got my gold by converting fp to gp at the shop.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine

Hey-Gm says no go until we get at least one more warrior. I think we should all go on the members list and Pm the Rpgrs, see if they want to join.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2004 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 3

I'm here! I'm here! Don't start without me!! *Cries* I tried to post something earlier this morning, but it didn't load or something, then I had to go. But! I'm here now. And you haven't started. And I agree with everything that's going on. Ooh, but I've been told that I need some better armor than my cloak. Only have 8gp though... Elda's poor. Might be able to make some kind of trade-ish thing with someone else, but I don't think Elda really has eq good for trading... Meh, it'll work out somehow. And if it doesn't, I can just make another char. ^.^

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2004 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

We still need one more warrior, I PMd Dio The Dark, but he is moving. The others have yet to reply. Anyone have better luck?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,