[camp] Gold Mine - Page 26 of 34

It looks as if they may pass right by us -- - Page 26 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 4th May, 2004 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 34 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
1st May, 2004 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 26

I mean I think we need to go down the passage that has the rocks around it indicating that it is unstable. I don't think it is blocked. The one we decided not to go down last before we got here.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Do you mean over the bridge again? I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. But, I'm all for going anywhere that is not caved in or blocked.

2nd May, 2004 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

I was confused. The place I was speaking of WAS blocked. So, we are either done exploring and come back empty handed OR we can go dig out the caved in area OR we can go back to the first room we entered and see if those guys are still digging Or we can look for an area on our own to dig for ourselves and see if we find any gold. I don't think in reality it would be wise to pick a fight when we know there are at least 7 or 8 guys total in the mine and we are only 3. What do you think we should do?

One more possibility. We could go back to the tracks attach the hook securely to them and climb down the rope to see if we end up at the bottom of an area that is explorable.

================================
added after GM's latest post:

Ice whispers: "Let's get out of here quick. Hurry, go to that first room on the left where all the broken tools were. Maybe we can escape from being seen."

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 3rd May, 2004 - 9:39am

Post Date: 2nd May, 2004 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

Page 26 Mine Gold camp

Hm, i think fighting might not be the best way to go, but it looks to me like its the only way to go. Have we went in that door with the cross bones? If that was the empty room you were talking about, i think we should just go approach the men.

2nd May, 2004 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

No. We didn't go in the door with the cross bones. I was talking about the first place we explored where we saw 4 men working.

3rd May, 2004 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine

O.K. I am going to post that we are pulling back into the room on the left that has the broken down equipment in it. We will run quickly with our weapons drawn though. I will draw my sword for close combat while running. Then if we get back to the room before being over taken, I suggest we look for equipment to either hide behind totally or at least get behind it to use it as some sort of "shield." If we make it back to the room safely, I plan to pull out my bow and arrows while keeping my sword close by. If we are discovered and need to fight, I will use the bow and arrow first while they are a distance away. I would suggest we warn them to stop where they are and drop their weapons, if they don't, then start shooting arrows. If we miss with the arrows we will need to resort to swords. If we resort to swords, I will use my shield as protection while I am fighting with the sword.

I suggest Sokei pull his short sword while running as well. Then use your spear if you can while we are in the room if needed.

I suggest that Althea pull out her dagger, which won't help much but is better than nothing, then use her bow and arrows if we make it back to the room.

I believe we will all be killed because this is what I have seen in every other scenario, but we might as well give it our best shot.

====================

I posted in party order because I don't want to be killed just because we haven't posted since Saturday morning. You can read my post there to see what I said we would do. I hope it is agreeable to both of you, but it can't be changed now if it isn't. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 3rd May, 2004 - 6:10pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd May, 2004 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 26

O.K. Now, in your next replies be specific. Don't just give a generalization for what you think we should do. Give details. Then we can decide from that what is best to do.

Should we answer and just say we are just people who are exploring the cave or should we not answer at all. Should we put out the torch in the hopes they don't know where we are?

I think Ice and Althea should take cover behind the cart and be prepared to shoot the arrows. Sokei should hide against the wall near the entrance and use his spear to trip anyone who tries to enter. (Assuming the come in running.)

If you don't agree, give specifics and reasons why. And the fact that I have armor is not a good reason to leave me out in the open. I have armor because I bought it, but I am also a warrior and warriors don't just stay to fight in the open simply because they have armor. I think we need to place ourselves in whatever position is best for the over all fight. So, those of us with bows and arrows (in my opinion) need to be shielded enough that we can take aim before firing them. If you disagree that's fine, but please give very specific details so that we can post a response tonight. I am not going to die just because we take too long to post. :-)

4th May, 2004 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 26

It looks as if they may pass right by us -- one kept going north past the door to the room we are in.

I can try shooting the lagging one from one side of the entryway, and then you can also, Ice. Maybe both of us aiming and shooting a couple we can nail him. If he goes down, we can rush out and try to bring down the other from behind. Perhaps Sokei, you can fling your spear at the one heading north?

I'm all for keeping quiet and shooting. What do you think?

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,