[camp] Gold Mine - Page 28 of 34

I think Sokei is right about the plan to just - Page 28 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th May, 2004 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 34 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
Post Date: 7th May, 2004 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 28

Oh *gasp* no! Help me Athea, im Dying *cries*. Wah. Im just going to run away in fear.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2004 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Are you saying you want your character to just run away in fear, or are you just making a comment?

I don't know what to do now. I know we will all die. All characters always do in these games, but I would like to live as long as possible.

7th May, 2004 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

O.K. These guys are afraid and we seem to be better warriors than they, but they do out number us. Sokei needs to get back in this room and we need to treat his wound.

Then, what? One thought I have is we could go down the hole and see where that leads us, but there are 3 strong guys still down there. We can wait here for them and stick to our original plan or we make another attempt out. I think out isn't going to work, so maybe we have no choice but to wait here for them to come after us. Remember, if we can't see them and we don't light torches they can't see us. So, maybe we should stay here and stick to the very first plan we implemented.

7th May, 2004 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 28 Mine Gold camp

O.K. So, I don't feel like I am getting much help right now from you guys so I am going to post what I think should be done at this point. I think if we had posted earlier, Sokei wouldn't have been wounded quite so badly. I am going to try negotiating. I am posting now. You can read the party order to see what I say. I hope you two will quickly post your thoughts even if before GM makes his next post to help with what to do next.

Post what to do if they don't negotiate and post what to do if they agree to negotiate. This way we can get on with it a bit faster.

8th May, 2004 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Again I have to ask for your forgiveness. I've had to work many long hours, and just literally had no time to even check or send an email. My sincere apologies. (and sincere regrets -- just when it gets exciting, I'm being pulled in different directions....)

Great job, you two! And actual success in fighting off these guys, thank you GM smile.gif .... I attribute that to tenaheff's warrior strategy -- thank you ICE! You go, girl.

It seems these guys are not going to chit chat with us. I say let's fight our way out if they don't speak. We have to get out of here. I would prefer to leave the mine, and chalk up some points to experience, rather than die and lose everything. I am all for what you outlined previously, Ice, about getting out. Lead the way, sistah! However, there was something about a squeaking sound, something rusty getting moved. Is there a cart that's going to be rolled in here on top of us? We need to get off the tracks if there are any in this room.

So. How do we get outta here??

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 8th May, 2004 - 8:20am

8th May, 2004 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine

I think we may have waited too long to leave now. If we do, we can't take Sokei with us. He is unconscious. Maybe we should pile all of this stuff in front of the entrance. Try to slow them down. Then Althea and Ice can take up positions on opposite sides of the room with the entrance between them. As people enter, we can get them in a cross fire using bows and arrows. It is the only chance we have. I think they will come in using a cart for cover and then try to get enough people in here to just overwhelm us with power. We can shoot them from the sides.

====================

Ice whispers gruffly, "Althea, leave him be. We can't save him if we end up dead too. First we need to take care of ourselves, then we can try to help Sokei. This is war, woman. Sokei is a warrior, he understands how it is.!"

Then Ice yells out loud, while moving the broken down items in the room together towards the door, "Hey you men out there. Listen to your boss. Pretty brave of him to risk your lives for his treasure, no? Look around. How many of your buddies are dead? How many of you are willng to die? You might kill us, and your leader will get his gold, but what about you? Will you be the next one to die?"

===================

After spending only a few precious minutes piling junk in front of the entrance, Ice and Althea should take up their positions on opposite sides of the room and wait for any attack that might come. Let's remember that the attack can come from either entrance, but I am most worried about the entrance where the activity has been heard. We should still keep an eye on the hole, but they can only come up that one at a time and without much to block them from our fire.

======================

Added after latest GM post-

Ice tosses her bag of healing herbs to Althea and says, here, see what you can find to help cure him and do something to help stop the bleeding. I am going to take a quick look out in the corridor to see what I can see."

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 8th May, 2004 - 3:33pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2004 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 28

aya! Get out of the mine. The miners are going to smoke us out, if im too much then leave me ill die, or find a way to get me conscience and ill get my own way through. ^_^ We have to leave fast, or the smoke will build up and we will suffocate, except i assume they will be on the outside of the mine waiting, so we have to be ready to fight.

9th May, 2004 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 28

I think Sokei is right about the plan to just smoke us out, but I don't see any way for us to get out.

I'm with Sokei. We need to at least try to fight our way out. This is the last attempt at negotiation. If we get no response, we need to just rush them, kill as many as we can and try to get out. Or, we can go down to the next level and see what we find down there. It would take an awfully big fire to kill us from down there.

==========================

Ice looks through the healing bag herself to see if she can find something to help Sokei regain his consciousness and strength, while continuing to taunt the others. "So, what do you plan to do, smoke us out? Try to kill us with the smoke? How kind of you. Did you forget about your buddies in the room below us? Or is this just another example of how your leader doesn't care about anyone but himself? Believe me, we aren't going to stay here and die quietly. Some of you are going to die with us. ARe you sure you don't want to reconsider?"

Ice turns to Althea and says, "I think we should go down the next level, if they don't respond to us this time. We are sure to die if we try to leave out that way. Let's take our chances on the next level."

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 9th May, 2004 - 6:26pm

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,