[camp] Gold Mine - Page 29 of 34

I posted yesterday in party order before either - Page 29 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th May, 2004 - 10:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 34 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
Post Date: 9th May, 2004 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 29

I would quit with the negotiation, they dont want to negotiate, they want us dead. I saw we rush them and be done with it.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2004 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Based upon all the other posts we have included, I am going to post that we will attempt to leave. I will carry Sokei and Althea will carry his gear. If we need to fight or if it is the only way out, we will leave him behind, but we are going to try to save him.

First, I am going to peak my head out and see what I see. Are they telling us to leave or are they telling their buddies to get out.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 10th May, 2004 - 3:11pm

11th May, 2004 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

Well, I don't see that we have any choice but to put Sokei down and attempt to move the cart. Then pick him back up and continue on our way out. I will wait until after 9:00 a.m. to see if I hear from either of you. I was hoping to hear last night sometime. If I hear nothing, I will say that Althea will move the cart while Ice continues to hold Sokei. If that doesn't work, then Ice will put down Sokei to help Althea move the cart. Then pick everything back up as before and continue towards the entrance.

We are going to have trouble at the entrance, because I doubt we can carry Sokei out safely. We are probably going to have to give him some healing herbs and hope he gets better and can leave on his own. What I can't decide is, do we stay with him until he does or just leave him to fend for himself. Probably will depend upon how helpful you guys are with those decisions at the time. shocked.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

11th May, 2004 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Mine Gold camp

Is this is weird that they are just leaving? I feel so victorious! They are running away from *us*! Woo hoo! However, they seem to be more scared of the mine...

At any rate, I'm all for how you've outlined it and will post now. Thanks for keeping up with it all, tena smile.gif

11th May, 2004 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

I think we should look around and see if there is anything we can use to build a shelter. If not, we should very quickly eat. We all have rations. We need to try to feed some to Sokei as well. While we stop to eat, I will look in my bag to see if there is anything I can offer to Sokei from my healing herbs that will cause him to regain consciousness. Then we need to head back to the village.

We probably don't want to hang around here too long, remember what happened to Horde.

Maybe we should hang out here right near the opening until day light. That way if necessary we can quickly go back into the mine to get away from the wolves. I don't know, but I do know we need to get back to the village and get more stuff and discuss what to do next, but we certainly don't want to go back into the mine until Sokei is well and we have more ammunition, for example.

Post Date: 12th May, 2004 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine

No, then the miners will come out. We should try to lure the wolves in the mine, that way we can kill two birds with uno stone. smile.gif throw some meat in there, throw me in there wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2004 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 29

You're funny, Fun smile.gif

I'm all for heading back to the Village, but first I was thinking we could check to see if all of the miners actually left the mine. If so, don't you think we could go back in and look for gold?? Or maybe we could quickly go back to the village and see if we could recruit more adventurers, and then go back into the mine??

At any rate, we have to get away from the wolves. It's either back into the mine, or out of the forest and towards the village.

Vote?

12th May, 2004 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 29

I posted yesterday in party order before either of you posted in camp because I am worried if we take too long, we are going to be eaten by the wolves. Based upon the discussion between the two of you and with my vote, I plan to post that we are going to head back to the village so that Sokei can recover and we can get more ammunition and see if there are others who would like to join us. I tried to post that yesterday, but apparently I didn't make it clear where we were headed. I will wait until around 11:00 EDST to see if either of you post this morning before heading out to work/school.

We have no meat to throw in the mine. All we have is dry rations. So, I don't think we can lure the wolves into the mine, plus if we want to return to the mine, I don't think we want the wolves in it, do we?

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 12th May, 2004 - 10:25am

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,