[camp] Gold Mine - Page 30 of 34

I edited my post to say we were binding your - Page 30 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th May, 2004 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 34 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
Post Date: 12th May, 2004 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 30

Well awesome, if i live, i have tons of money i want to spend smile.gif (i bought 11 25gps) yay armour!

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2004 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

O.K. We need to stop and eat. Then we need to find a way to rest. Perhaps we should go back to the mine. Leave the door open. Take turns sleeping outside. One on watch and one asleep. Sleep one hour each. Then depending upon our strength we can take a two hour nap each and finally head back to the village. The reason for the one hour each is so that we both get a chance for some sleep before we go.

I think I should sleep first so that if we only have time for one nap I will have some rest to carry Sokei, unless Althea wants to take a turn carrying Sokei in which case she can sleep first.

I am leaving the door open so if the wolves approach we can quickly take cover in the mine and close it to prevent the wolves from getting us. Or, we can just take cover in the woods, take turns sleeping and climb trees to get away from the wolves if necessary. I don't think we will be able to save Sokei if the wolves attack because no way we will have time to get him back into the mine and or up a tree in the event of an attack. Of course, we can attempt to shoot them and kill them with swords as well.

Post Date: 13th May, 2004 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

i love the idea of being slung over someones sholder smile.gif laugh.gif i danno what to do, if my character is dead basically.

13th May, 2004 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Mine Gold camp

I'd like to try shooting some wolves. I think I still have some arrows left -- I'll have to go back and count how many I actually used in our little battles, but I'm sure I have enough to bring down a couple. That should scare off the rest of them. We do need to rest and eat before we can go any further. And I'm not sure the GM will let us backtrack on our 100 feet!

I vote to shoot wolves. Do we have Sokei's spear? We can also try that, to spear them. We all need some rest.

13th May, 2004 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Sounds good to me. I also should have some arrows left and you should be carrying Sokei's spear. We both started with 24 spears so can you count for me too and post what we used vs what we should have left?

As far as shooting the wolves. How about if we eat, take turns sleeping as I outlined above (1 hour each, then 2 more hours each for Althea and Ice) and the person sleeping sleep with bow and arrow laying beside them, the person awake guarding has their bow and arrow out. Then if the wolves approach us, wake the sleeping person so that both can shoot at the wolves. I think we should only shoot them if it they come near us. I think we should light a torch or if possible a camp fire. I think the fire will help keep the wolves away.

14th May, 2004 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine

I am going to post about resting and eating so that we don't get attacked again before we have some strength. I am not going to mention lighting torches since I don't want to alert the other miners about where we are and the wolves I believe have been sufficiently scared away for now. I will say we will each take one hour of rest while the other guards. I will sleep first so that if we only get the first one hour for some reason, hopefully I will have enough strength carry Sokei. Then once we have both had an hour's rest each, we will assess how we feel and decide if we need to get more rest or can head back to the village.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 14th May, 2004 - 11:29am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2004 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 30

So if it is 3 a.m. at the start of our eating and resting periods, then it would be close to 6 a.m. and probably starting to get light when we start our discussion about what's next. We need to take stock of Sokei -- is he still breathing? Althea took a couple of bad injuries from those wolves. We should also post that we will tend to any injuries after eating.

14th May, 2004 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 30

I edited my post to say we were binding your wounds and then checking on Sokei. I am not as good at these details as you are. I think you do a better job of posting in party order.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 14th May, 2004 - 2:11pm

+  « First of 34 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,