[camp] Gold Mine - Page 31 of 34

Am i shupose to roll the dice. I did but...nothing - Page 31 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th May, 2004 - 3:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 34 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
Post Date: 14th May, 2004 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 31

Well we can eat the wolves smile.gif. Also, if the herbalist asks for $$ pay for it, ill pay you back. ^_^ i tihnk this is the FIRST time EVER anyone has survived Rpg! (i think Jb just did it to save us.) yay. although im dead most likely

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2004 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Sokei, you need to e-mail JB and find out if you are able to use the gold that you just converted from FPs in this game or if it has to wait until you create your next character.

I have some gold left to help with the cost of an herbalist which we need to get for Sokei. We also need to have Althea fixed up as well. We all need to sleep too.

15th May, 2004 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

Okay, so a detailed plan for getting back to full strength.

1. Once back within sight of the village, we have to find a place to sleep that is safe, and then SLEEP -- all of us -- for at least several hours.
2. Visit an herbalist and if it's cheaper and we can afford nothing else, have them look at Ice's pack of herbs and tell us what to do with them.
3. Use those herbs. Find water and get the wounds clean first, of course.
4. Visit the pub and listen to gossip. Did we ever get a good look at any of those miners? Did they get a good look at us? Would we be recognized in the pub or in the market??? What is being said, if anything, in the village about the mine?

15th May, 2004 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Mine Gold camp

They definately didn't get a good look at us and live. So, I don't think they will recognize us, but we probably should be careful about what we say. Maybe just lay low for a while and see if anything is being said at all. Probably not, because they don't want anyone to know about the mine, at all.

Do we have homes in the village where we could rest?

15th May, 2004 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

No homes, just camp. I've posted about cleaning and rebinding wounds, sleeping, and then going to the market to listen to gossip and see an herbalist. We'll see what happens then.

15th May, 2004 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine

Glad to have you back. I didn't know what specifics to offer. You did a great job. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2004 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 31

I think we should tell them we were out just exploring and were attacked first by robbers and then later as we were trying to carry our friend back to the village, by wolves. Tell them we were just too exhausted to make it all the way back to our homes in the village. Also, explain how badly hurt Sokei is and ask for assistance in getting him medical treatment.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 16th May, 2004 - 12:57pm

Post Date: 16th May, 2004 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 31

Am i shupose to roll the dice. I did but...nothing happened >.>. im not sure what to do now. I think tena's plan is a good one

+  « First of 34 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,