[camp] Gold Mine - Page 32 of 34

In a recent post he mentioned just having - Page 32 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th May, 2004 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 34 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
16th May, 2004 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 32

Fun, you got a 63 on your roll -- You get to LIVE! hurray!

Yes, we will tell them we were waylaid by robbers and wolves, and needed to rest before moving on into the village proper. We will also ask their aid in continuing to the Village -- maybe they can put Sokei on the horse? That would really help out.

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2004 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

O.K. I think we need to take him to a doctor. Also, I believe we must have homes in the village. Especially based upon this post by the GM "You quickly gather your thoughts about what to say and at the same time wishing that you did not continue to the peace of your own home."

SO, I think we should take Sokei to the doctor, also get your wounds checked and then go home to rest. Hang around the village for a few days listening to what is being discussed. I am wondering if we aren't going to have further trouble from the soldiers if they find any of the guys we fought with. Hmmmnnn.

16th May, 2004 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

I can't imagine we would have any trouble from those guys. If they survived the night with the wolves, already injured from our fight, I doubt they would tell anything about their experience in the mine with us.

I've asked in "Related and Unrelated" if we have homes we can go to. Waiting for an answer.

I say let's seek out a doctor. Does Sokei have any gold? We can use his purse to pay for his own treatment, and our own GP to pay for ours. It would be a good course of action, even after seeing the doc, to seek out an herbalist to show Ice what herbs she has in her pouch and how to use them. In my opinion.

17th May, 2004 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Page 32 Mine Gold camp

I agree with everything you have said FarSeer. nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen

17th May, 2004 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

GM says we *do* have homes, but of the simple hut variety in the very poor section of the village. So we could take Sokei to his own hut, but who would take care of him for two months?

I have only 2 GP, there is no way for me to get any care from this guy, *and* I think he's out of his mind to want so much for a little stitching... Sokei? How bad do you want it?

I say we try the herbalist next. Althea wants to go home and have a bath, and I don't think her wounds are so bad that she needs a surgeon -- just some cleansing and some rest and maybe a simple potion from a healer. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 17th May, 2004 - 12:54am

17th May, 2004 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine

Well, did Fun check to see if his newly acquired gp can be used in this game. If not, he needs to get answer quickly so we can decide. I say if he has the GP he should pay.

First, let's look in Sokei's bag to see what he has for gp. Then if he doesn't have enough, perhaps we should say to the doctor something along the lines of "We are poor, we don't have 30 GP, but surely you won't let our friend die? Is it not possible for you to help us and then lead us to a way to earn the necessary gp to pay you?" Or, we could say 30gp, that is robbery. Do we look rich to you? Surely we are not, are you going to just let our friend die, we can't pay 30 Gp he only has ___" (whatever is found in his bag). "What can you do for him with that sum?"

We can take him back to one of our huts and leave him during the day while we seek work to make more gp and then return at night to tend to his needs.

I suspect that Sokei may really need the doctor's help to get over his injuries, but we can also ask the doctor what will happen if we don't have the surgery performed for Sokei. Will he die, or will it just take longer for him to get better?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2004 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 32

In one of Fun's posts near the beginning, he said he had about 25gp and was going to buy armor. I don't think he ever got it, so he should still have his 25. The doc says we can pay half now, so if we give him 15 then Sokei will still have a little bit to work with to buy food etc and maybe bandaging?

I agree with taking him home and then Althea and Ice working where they can to earn gps.

17th May, 2004 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 32

In a recent post he mentioned just having converted fp to gp, but I do not know if the GM will allow those gp to be given to a character that already exists. This is why I told him he needs to e-mail JB and ask about it.

I agree we should specify that the GP are to come from his bag. That way, if the GM doesn't think he has it based on whatever the rules are about the amount he converted, he can say so. I would be specific though that we are speaking for Sokei, he will pay the other half when he has recovered not us.

I think we should specify that we are looking for work after we get sufficient rest.

+  « First of 34 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,