[camp] Gold Mine - Page 33 of 34

I agree you should definately take the sword, - Page 33 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th May, 2004 - 9:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 34 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
Post Date: 17th May, 2004 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 33

All i have is 25. Sorry i cant pay for the whole thing. I didnt covert it all yet, because i dont want to until the Next game (or when we get off this mission). I have about 11x25 gp smile.gif that i have but its not in the game yet, and i wont use it yet, because i have a funny feelings gm is going to permanently hurt my character.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2004 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Well then we need to talk the doctor down to 25 gp or no treatment for Sokei unless he is willing to work to earn the additional 5 needed.

18th May, 2004 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

I'll go ahead and post as we've discussed. I'm looking forward to Althea and Ice having some sleep! Not to mention Sokei in the hands of a doctor overnight...whew!

18th May, 2004 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 33 Mine Gold camp

Okay, now sokei must roll for his life again -- over 40. Ice and Althea will head to the tavern for food and drink, and then check Sokei at the doctor's.

What next? Althea is up for finding a job cooking, how about Ice? Should we find more adventurers to go back to the mine with us?

18th May, 2004 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Well, for one thing, I need to take inventory of what I have. So, later today I will re-read all of the posts in the game to figure out what I have left for gp and for arrows for example.

It might be better to get jobs as waitresses or barmaids. This would allow us to mingle with people and maybe overhear conversations. We might learn more about the mine or hear of an entirely different adventure.

Since we are in the village it is also quite likely new players will be able to join us.

Why don't we go to the tavern and get a meal to eat. While we are there we can inquire about jobs. If the tavern isn't hiring, maybe the bartender knows places that are hiring. If not, after we eat we should check on Sokei and ask the doctor if he knows of any place looking for help. If we still can't find jobs, we can just post that we are searching the village for work.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 18th May, 2004 - 1:53pm

19th May, 2004 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine

I've posted re: a meal and listen to gossip/ask about jobs. Sokei still has not rolled for his life, and hasn't been on since yesterday at noon. So if he wants to live, I would assume he'd be here smile.gif

Ahem. I'm not sure Ice or Althea have the qualifications to be a barmaid smile.gif Teamster and Bodyguard and Warrior, Thief, Cook, and Fisher. Hmm. We'll see what's out there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2004 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 33

Oh no! Sokei is done for... Sorry, dude.

We;re to divvy up his gear... I'd like the short sword and spear, and half the rations/water.

Ice?

19th May, 2004 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 33

I agree you should definately take the sword, I already have one. If you want the spear that is fine too. I don't think I want to carry it. I think we should divide his remaining gold 20 each or we could use his gold to get you fixed by the doctor. That might be a better way to go. I am willing to give my share of his gold if you want to let the doctor have it to fix you up.

I would like his cloak. I don't need any of the other stuff. If you want it, take it, or we can try to sell it for some additional gp.

+  « First of 34 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,