[camp] Gold Mine - Page 5 of 34

Whoa! Fun, slow down!! - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Mar, 2004 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2004 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 5

That can be arranged, If the team argees, you're on the team..

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2004 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

Althea looks Horde over carefully while picking her teeth with her dagger. She's seen this type before, and it ain't ever pretty. However, a strong back with a good sword swing can come in handy in a pinch.... just unpredictable, these ones.

She takes a deep breath. "All right, then. I vote the barbarian comes along, so long as he keeps his hands to himse'f -- and he don't miss his assigned watch when he's too sodden with drink. Let's get this show on the road." Althea stands and paces restlessly about the camp.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2004 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

Alrighty, What now? Do you still want jobs, should i put in a party order now (leader form), and does anyone need to buy anything?

13th Mar, 2004 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Mine Gold camp

I am up for whatever the rest of you want to do. I have what I believe is enough gp for my needs, but I am willing to work for more.

13th Mar, 2004 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

I only mentioned getting a job so as to pass the time whilst awaiting more party members. I say we're good to go as far as posting a new party order to include Horde, and then moving on the game smile.gif Is Elda still with us?
==============================================

14th Mar, 2004 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine

I suggest the following:

Ice says to the guards, oh come on fellas don't throw him out. He is just a warrior that is not too bright some times. He spends a lot of time away from people and doesn't know how to act civilized sometimes. He means no harm. I will take personal responsibility for him if you let him stay. He then pulls out 1 gp to offer as an incentive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2004 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 5

Althea shakes her head slowly with regret that she didn't give the poor kid some tips on dealing with pubbers and behaving with stealth....

"I say: Let him stew outside for a bit whilst he thinks over 'asking' folk for loose coin, fer cryin' out loud! Greenhorn kid... all brawn apparently...."

Althea heads to the bartender and places 1gp on the counter. "Ale, barkeep, three mugs, and something of the grape variety for my mate, Horde, here, if you please." She grins and slaps Horde on the back congenially. "Pull up a rail, ya big lout, 'n wet yer whistle."

As casually as possible, Althea looks over the bar patrons to see if any look agitated or deep in conversation. She would like to move closer to any groups having discussions so as to eavesdrop while the party have their drink.

"Elda, Ice -- come fetch these drinks, eh?"
============================================

14th Mar, 2004 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

Whoa! Fun, slow down!! We really should discuss and agree on what is going to happen before you post in party order. I'm just throwing in my 2 cents' worth here for a vote by the group.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,