[camp] Gold Mine - Page 6 of 34

Alright sounds good. I got about 13gs but - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Mar, 2004 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 34 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 6

My fault, it just seemed that was the original plan, and that there wasnt much else to do. Ill wait for all players to post next time >.>;; sorry about that team.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2004 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold camp

No problem, we're all learning, I think smile.gif Keep in mind that what Althea thinks and says are not MY thoughts and opinions -- she's a thief out for gold, and I'm trying to react in a way that reflects her character. We might have done better if we'd included Ice speaking up for you there. Where is Elda, anyway?

But the GM took the ball and ran with it on that one. Now we've got some pub louts insulting my womanhood, of all things. I'm a thief, not a brawler. Anyone standing up for me?? laugh.gif I'm all for swinging my grappling hook at the worst of them...
====================================================
Affronted and annoyed by the loutish brutes' insults, Althea looks to her party for support. Then realizes it's maybe best to ignore the paunchy, toad-spotted baggage and move on rather than get involved in a brawl. She moves closer to Horde at the pub counter and sips her ale, leaning nonchalantly against the bar, while keeping her eyes open for suspicious activity.
=====================================================

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

Yes, yes, I'm here... again. m (_) m (<-- Me bowing.) Very sorry. Stopped checking daily cause it didn't seem like anything was gonna happen. Anyway, ic now.
---IC---
Elda eyes her ale suspiciously and eventually hands it over to Horde.
"I've never been much for drinking..." She offers. She watches as Althea manages to get more taunting than information and decides to try and make out some conversations in the din of the tavern from where she sits.
---OOC---
Not too much, but didn't really know what to do... undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: drizzychick on 14th Mar, 2004 - 4:10am

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Page 6 Mine Gold camp

Elda, thou be yet a good friend of Horde, now quiet all... while I sit here and drink in me peace... *gulp* *gulp* *gulp*

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

Mine Gold camp

Well, what shall we do now? I think we should take the direct approach, and ask the bartender. He sees passerbys, ect. Elda could ask him nicely ^_^. What does everyone think?
(Ill try to be super specific from nowon. I sees that the GM picks off if you dont get super specific >.<)

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine

What happened to examining the map? I think we should do that so that we know some general specifics (I think that's an oxymoron...) to ask for rumors about. I also think that we should ask about rumors of a gold mine and maybe a person who is looking for a lost map and see if we can get any odd details about the owner of the map like you guys had said way back in page 2 or 3. biggrin.gif
Just my ideas on what we could do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2004 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 6

First of all, a direct question about a map or a gold mine will get us arrested or dead -- the man dropped it, but he doesn't know that and probably thinks it's stolen. So what I thought we could do was listen for clues, but the scenario says it's too early in the day and there aren't many people there in the pub.

Secondly, we can't just whip out the map in the pub -- so we'll need to get out of there and back to camp before we have a look.

Also, from reading Horde's "profile" in the sticky threads, he needs to have wine skins or some type of alcohol to keep him happy in our travels. How are we going to do this? If each of us buys some in the market and keeps it in our own packs, we should have enough to hopefully stay out of trouble with Horde if we ration it out to him. So here's how I see it:

Althea looks at Elda straining to hear any conversation, at Horde merely drinking, and Ice not faring any better... and gives up this attempt at information as useless. Draining off her ale, she sets the mug down with a thump, wipes her mouth with the back of one hand, and gestures to the party to join up outside the pub.

"C'mon Horde, ye great sot, finish up. Time to move on, now." Just a great droolin' babe in the woods, he is... hope he can actually fight when it comes down to it....

Once outside, the group should discuss Horde's drinking problem and maybe go to the market to stock up on wine skins -- unless we could buy from the pub?

What do you all think?

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Alright sounds good. I got about 13gs but i was saving it for a longsword, i see that wont happen. How many wine flasks should we get him? We don't know how long we will be on this quest, and how much this guy can drink in a day. woo..

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,