[camp] Gold Mine - Page 2 of 34

I agree with Althea about checking around - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Mar, 2004 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Players plan and discuss here
5th Mar, 2004 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 2

O.K. So, I vote for Fun as leader since FarSeer and I don't want to be it. wink.gif

As leader maybe you can e-mail or IM DrizzyChick because she created a character a week or two ago and has been waiting for a new game to start. She is also a thief.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2004 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

Mine Gold camp

Well-I saw he sign up in Love Bytes recently, but ill surely do that...

5th Mar, 2004 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

Are you sure you aren't confusing DrizzyChick with LDS? I am playing lovebytes and I only know about FarSeer, LDS, and me. Anyway, it probably would be good to check just in case.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2004 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

Page 2 Mine Gold camp

Alright i send her a PM and shes on my buddy list, so if shes on ill talk to her. ^_^

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

Mine Gold camp

I got 25 more Gps-so i can get some leather armour. Ice-...where did you get 137 Gps from O.O Woh. laugh.gif...woh, well it seems our current team is good on materials. Farseer-You have cooking and fishing, so we wont have to rely on dry rations completely. Everyone has armour except drizzy. Armour=Our best friend ^_^. I need to haggle for about..2gps in town so i can get a long sword.

Me thinks we should wait a little for a few more players, then start. They can join in as we go.

Yeh, definitly look at the map first. ^_^ that would be smart.

6th Mar, 2004 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine

Okay. I'll second the vote for Sokei as leader. I do think drizzychick should be contacted, too, but if she doesn't respond in 24 hours we should continue without her. Maybe the GM will still let her join in since we won't really have gone very far. I think there were a couple of other folks who created characters also, but I'm not sure.
=====================================================

Some things I would like to see happen:

Visit the pub in the village and see if anyone is asking around for the map, or if there are any rumors going around about a gold mine, or if there is gossip about strangers...

Examine the map and see where we are headed, just in case we need different gear and we could buy/barter in the village...

Just my bossy 2 cents' worth smile.gif

Althea

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine
A Friend

[camp] Gold Mine - Page 2

Alright-I'll post those tomorrow, although i dont think drizzy will post before then.

6th Mar, 2004 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

I agree with Althea about checking around the town. We also need to post squad order. Who goes first, second, third, etc. I think Sokei should go first as leader, Althea second and me third. I say this because Sokei and Ice are both Warriors, so we should lead and bring up the rear.

I would give Drizzy until at least 8:00 p.m. Saturday to reply. However, I will support what the consensus wants to do.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,