Zombie Apocalypse Survival - Page 2 of 3

Where to survive in the event of an apocalypse - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Apr, 2017 - 6:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Zombie Survival You have probably seen more than one zombie related movie about some kind of biological disaster causing whole populations to turn into zombies. What if that happened for real, will you know what to do? One council has taken this very serious and created a plan to deal with it should it ever happen.
30th Jan, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Zombie Apocalypse Survival - Page 2

The big disappointment of zombie movies is the idea that somehow the infected persons become stronger, can survive for a long time without food (Blood) and never die. Truth is if there was a biological outbreak all the opposite will happen and its the animals who would take over and probably die too after eating infected bodies.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Zombie Apocalypse Survival
A Friend

Survival Apocalypse Zombie

I am not sure if there can be a zombie infestation. I do know there are things that allow the blockage of pain in the human body granting the person to be stronger and quicker than they normally were not. To understand what I mean watch video of people high on PCP or some other drugs. To say that a person can not do what some feel is super human have not had to try and arrest a person who is drunk or high on something. I think that is where some people get the zombie abilities from for movies.
The one thing that is for certain is the type of food they would need would make it interesting to see if they could survive without killing each other as a means for survival. Or it could turn out be something similar to the movie "I am Legend".

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zombie Apocalypse Survival History & Civil Business Politics

I am Legend is a great movie. I actually just watched it as I'm working from home today. Yeah, this is a possible way a "Zombie apocalypse" could happen. Personally, I think this is the most likely way it would happen. In our infinite stupidity, we create the means of our own destruction by changing things that God, or nature if you don't believe, never meant to be tinkered with. The change is meant for the good of all… and leads to our destruction. Another example of this is World War Z. Given the time to react, I'd take my dangerous guns and family as deep into the woods as possible, preferably in Utah, Wyoming, or maybe Big Bend in TX. The last one for the milder weather. We'd stay there and wait things out.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Survival Apocalypse Zombie

I like the idea of going to a tropical island. You could fish, farm and eat the fruits there. The island would restrict how many walkers/zombies you are dealing with. I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead. I have always thought they should take a boat.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Survival Apocalypse Zombie

Kyrroeth,

Sounds like a great place to sit out a zombie apocalypse. The problem is getting there. Of course, that's the problem with every scenario including mine. Not only will you have to fight through the zombie hoards, you'll have to fight through the healthy people trying to survive and willing to take what you have to make their lot better. When/if civilization breaks down people interested in survival will be decidedly less civil.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes the break down of society is just one power failure away. People will start to soon revert to primal instincts to survive if they have the ability to survive. I do not think it will be a zombie apocalypse at all. I think the power grid will go down and people will not be able to handle surviving on their own. Those who have the ability to survive will be the ones who will set up their own strong holds and work to make sure all they care for survive as they teach them to fend and care for themselves. I am sure there will be pockets of wanna be thugs out trying to take from those who can survive while most of humanity starts again from the pioneer days to survive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zombie Apocalypse Survival - Page 2

RGR on the power failure.Cyber is much scarier than zombies.Our next war will be fought on land, seat, in the air, in space, and in the cyber world. Darn near all of our critical infrastructure is vulnerable to one degree or another. Imagine an enemy shutting down all our power grids, air traffic control at airports, erasing all records and then shutting down the banks, turning off our phones, and then unleashing the bubonic plague of computer viruses… all at the same time. Society would come to a halt.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Zombie Apocalypse Survival Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Where to survive in the event of an apocalypse

A GROUP of "Pioneers" who believe the world is ending are getting in early for the best chance at survival. And they know where to go. Ref. Source 5h

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Zombie Apocalypse Survival

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,