[party Order] Gold Mine

[party Order] Gold Mine - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Mar, 2004 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Leader of the party posts here
3rd Mar, 2004 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine

The Game Master says...

spock.gif Hmmm... who will be first? Second?

R P G P A R T Y O R D E R

This section is only for FINAL decisions about who will do what in an adventure. After discussion with other players in the thread called, '[Medieval] Camp' the leader appointed will copy the below info and post the answer in a reply thread here.

----- Copy -----

Name of Leader:

Name of Second Leader:

Scenario: Gold Mine

Number of Players:

Names of Players:

Who will be in the lead:

Who will be in the lead 2nd:

Who will be in the rear:

Who will be in the rear 2nd:

Who will negotiate for the party:

When in an open field what will be your formation:

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:

Who will react first to attack:

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific)

----- End ------

REMEMBER, ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD TO DECIDE FINAL PARTY ORDER. FINAL PARTY ORDER WOULD HAVE BEEN DECIDED IN THE THREAD CALLED, 'THE CAMP'.

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL WANT TO DISCUSS THE POINTS ABOVE WITH EVERYONE IN THE CAMP AND COME TO AN AGREEMENT.

ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE THE ELECTED VOICE OF THE PARTY.

ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.

---------------------------------

After an adventure starts

When party order is set, the leader uses this thread to say exactly what the party will do based on the last reply in the Scenario thread.

--------------------------------------
Example:

(posts this in scenario) GM: You see a man selling apples 20 for one gold piece. What do you want to do?

(posts this in the party order thread) Player: Go over to the man and give him two gold pieces and tell him the other gold piece he can keep if he tells me where the local thieves guild is.

--------------------------------------

Try to be detailed about what you want to do, if you are not it may leave room for the GM to play your character for you and that might have fatal consequences

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine
A Friend

Mine Gold Order party

Name of Leader: Sokei (FunXueYei)

Name of Second Leader: Athea (Farseer)

Number of Players: 4

Names of Players: Sokei (FunXueYei), Ice (Tennaheff), Athea (Farseer), Elda (DrizzyChick)

Who will be in the lead: Sokei

Who will be in the lead 2nd: Athea

Who will be in the rear: Ice

Who will be in the rear 2nd: Elda

Who will negotiate for the party: Elda

When in an open field what will be your formation: A diamond formation. Sokei in front, Elda and Athea are behind Sokei. Ice brings up the rear behind Athea and Elda.

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Athea, Elda, Sokei, Ice

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Athea

Who will react first to attack: Sokei

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Athea (Farseer)

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific) 7 Days

The group heads to the pub. Athea and Elda ask the people of the pub of any rumours about a gold mine, or strangers in the village.
Sokei asks around for loose gold.
Sokei purchases leather armour at the market later on. (22gp)

6th Mar, 2004 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Due to the quick rate at which players die due to lack of real fighting skills, I recommend that you wait until you have three or more warriors in the party before venturing in this quest. When you have that then post party order and we will continue from there.

[TIP] Contact members that are RPGers (see membership lists) and / or refer your friends via refer page... see Site Map

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine
A Friend

Mine Gold Order party

Name of Leader: Sokei (FunXueYei)

Name of Second Leader: Athea (Farseer)

Number of Players: 5

Names of Players: Sokei (FunXueYei), Ice (Tennaheff), Athea (Farseer), Elda (DrizzyChick), Horde the Horrible

Who will be in the lead: Sokei

Who will be in the lead 2nd: Athea

Who will be in the rear: Ice

Who will be in the rear 2nd: Elda

Who will negotiate for the party: Elda

When in an open field what will be your formation: A diamond formation. Sokei and Horde in front, Elda and Athea are behind Sokei. Ice brings up the rear behind Athea and Elda.

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Athea, Elda, Sokei, Ice, Horde

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Athea

Who will react first to attack: Sokei

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Athea (Farseer)

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific) 7 Days

The group heads to the pub. Athea and Elda ask the people of the pub of any rumours about a gold mine, or strangers in the village.
Sokei purchases leather armour at the market later on. (22gp) --If this has not been done already--

13th Mar, 2004 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

The Game Master says...

The maximum is two days.

That does not make much sense to me.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2004 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine
A Friend

[party Order] Gold Mine

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific) 1 Day--
Sokei is asking the people of the pub for money.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine
A Friend

[party Order] Gold Mine

Sokei remains outside the door, he will be informed of the party's actions afterward.

Althea heads to the bartender and places 1gp on the counter. "Ale, barkeep, three mugs, and something of the grape variety for my mate, Horde, here, if you please." She grins and slaps Horde on the back congenially. "Pull up a rail, ya big lout, 'n wet yer whistle."

As casually as possible, Althea looks over the bar patrons to see if any look agitated or deep in conversation. She would like to move closer to any groups having discussions so as to eavesdrop while the party have their drink.

"Elda, Ice -- come fetch these drinks, eh?"

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine
A Friend

[party Order] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG

The gang (minus Sokei) Confronts the bartender in a friendly fashion. Elda asks the bartender if they sell wine flasks. If he does then, Elda, and Athea will purchase 1 each, and Ice will buy 2 and sell one to Sokei after they leave. Then Elda says, " Hey mister, I've been hearing things about a gold mine, have you heard any rumours about it?"

Reconcile Edited: FunXueYei on 15th Mar, 2004 - 1:09am

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,