Batman - The Weakest Character?

Batman Weakest Character - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Mar, 2004 - 7:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
No super powers, just super gadgets? Or was there something more? Key Comic Thread
4th Mar, 2004 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

A Discussion of all things Batman...

Of all the comic book heroes the most amazing has to be Batman simply because he was just mere human yet he was able to keep up with the rest of Super Heroes that had remarkable powers.

Batman could not fly, was not faster than a speeding bullet, nor did he have super human strength, but he did have great gadgets.

The only thing I could never understand is who made the equipment for him? Surely it could not be just a two man operation?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character Weakest - Batman

Well, isn't he the billionaire owner of Wayne enterprices or something? Besides, I think Alfred is a lot involved in the making of equipment. At least in the movies.

Why is Batman a superhero? I think it may be a combination of equipment, martial arts and the fact that he seems to be the only superhero in town. Though I wonder how he's gonna cope with his newest foe; Superman in the upcoming movie "Batman vs. Superman". Poor Bruce, I feel sorry for him already.

Corvus

6th Mar, 2004 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Batman - The Weakest Character? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

There is going to be a movie? You may wish to post a preview if you know anything... in the movie section. As for him owning Wayne Enterprises... think... who works there must say... why do we keep making things that look like a bat wink.gif I believe the character is dramatic because of his lack of super powers. He always feels he has to prove himself and thus it gives him a stand off attitude.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2004 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If my memory serves me correct, there was an issue of Batman vs Superman with Bruce being the victor...or maybe it was a T.V. show. What I can't understand is how that could happen. Superman has so many superpowers at his disposal and any one of them could K.O. Bruce, yet Batman's technology and mere mortal abilities. *sigh*

As for his choice of costume...after thinking about is for a while, a bat seems to be the most sensible animal. His city is dark and gloomy. Allycatman or Ratman is a definite "no". The one person you should be questioning about his choice of animal is Robin. I'll stop rambling before I get off subject and I'll also try and find out where I saw that Batman vs. Superman thing.

12th Mar, 2004 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

should be questioning about his choice of animal is Robin

laugh.gif That is true! So brightly colored! Never thought about it. And robin did not have many gadgets either, makes you wonder how even lasted as long.

As for Batman being victor then only thing I can say is with Kryptonite Superman is nothing. I also understand there are various degrees of kryptonite - green - gold, etc. I think it is the gold one that instantly removes his powers or something like that.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2004 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Robin actually does die, and batman couldnt save him. And they wasted a whole 3 episodes talking about how grief strucken he was. He ends up getting a new robin (At K-Mart :-P) but the comic started to really get repetitive because batman would always talk of his "mistake" in leaving robin to die.
^_^ thats my knowledge of italll

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2004 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Batman - Weakest Character

Actually that new age Batman character, what is called... 'Future Batman' or something like that? Seems like he is a mixture of Robin and Batman with a lean towards Robin. I believe the producers wanted to awaken the spirit of Robin, but in the suit of Batman.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 7:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Batman - Weakest Character Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Batman Beyond? I think that's what you're talking about. You're probably right. With Bruce being to old to fight, he finds some young teen and gadgets him up with the latest technology. Although he's the main character, you still sort of get that "sidekick" impression as Bruce trains him.

FunXueYei - Which Robin is it? I know the first one becomes Nighthawk and the other takes over Teen Titans...*sigh* it's been awhile since I've picked up my old comics.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Batman - The Weakest Character?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,